Get perfectly sculpted brows with these cruelty-free and vegan brow products!
Whether you want to naturally shape your brows, or want your eyebrows to be on fleek, or want to master the latest Instagram eyebrow trends (are people still doing halo brows or the squiggle brows?), here are some cruelty-free and vegan brow options to help you get the brows of your dreams!
From eyebrow pencils to brow pomades or brow gels, you can ensure none of these options are tested on animals or contain any animal ingredients. So your brow is happy and the animals are happy too!
Cruelty-Free & Vegan Brow Products
Below is a list of brow products that are vegan and don’t contain any animal ingredients and are from brands that don’t test on animals and have no parent company animal testing too:
Vegan Eyebrow Pencils
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Brow Wiz
- Kat Von D – Signature Brow Precision Pencil ($20)
- Milk Makeup – Gel Brow ($18)
- Wander Beauty – Frame Your Face Micro Brow Pencil ($21)
- Pretty Vulgar – Defined Brilliance Eyebrow Pencil ($22)
Vegan Eyebrow Pomades
- Pretty Vulgar – Rising Arc Eyebrow Gel ($24)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – DIPBROW Pomade ($18)
- Kat Von D – 24-Hour Super Brow Long-Wear Pomade ($19)
Vegan Eyebrow Powder
Vegan Eyebrow Gel
- What Brands at Sephora are Tested on Animals or Cruelty-Free?
- Vegan Foundations
- Vegan Concealers
- Vegan Mascaras
- Vegan Eyeliners
- Vegan Brow Products
- Vegan Lipsticks
- Vegan Highlighters
- Vegan Blushes
- Vegan Primers
- Vegan Setting Powders
- Vegan Setting Sprays