The best cruelty-free and vegan setting sprays to ensure your makeup doesn’t budge or for whenever you need a mid-day pick-me-up!
You spent all that time getting ready and putting on your makeup, so to make sure it’ll last as long as possible, think of setting spray as an insurance policy.
Not convinced yet? Try one for yourself and you’ll wonder how you went without a setting spray for so long! Here are some cruelty-free and vegan setting sprays that are not tested on animals and don’t contain any animal ingredients.
Vegan Setting Sprays
Below is a list of setting sprays that are vegan and don’t contain any animal ingredients and are from brands that don’t test on animals and have no parent company animal testing too:
- Kat Von D – Lock-It Makeup Setting Mist ($26)
- Supergoop! x Milly Defense Refresh Setting Mist Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50 ($28)
- COVER FX – Mattifying Setting Spray ($31)
- COOLA – Makeup Setting Spray SPF 30 ($36)
- COVER FX – Illuminating Setting Spray ($31)
Wander Beauty – Glow Getter Mist ($28)*no longer considered vegan, contains Propolis Extract
- Ciate London – Dewy Spritz ($25)
- Pretty Vulgar – Lock It In Makeup Setting Spray ($30)
More options (not shown in above photo):
- COVER FX – Dewy Finish Setting Spray ($31)
- COVER FX – High Performance Setting Spray ($31)
- lilah b. – Aglow™ Face Mist ($48)
- Kopari – Coconut Rose Toner ($24)
- What Brands at Sephora are Tested on Animals or Cruelty-Free?
- Vegan Foundations
- Vegan Concealers
- Vegan Mascaras
- Vegan Eyeliners
- Vegan Brow Products
- Vegan Lipsticks
- Vegan Highlighters
- Vegan Blushes
- Vegan Primers
- Vegan Setting Powders
- Vegan Setting Sprays