This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
So many important factors goes into buying a foundation like shade range and undertones, coverage, long-wearing, and if it suits your skin type.
Finding a foundation with all those factors to keep in mind and then narrowing it down to only brands that don’t test on animals and foundations that don’t contain animal ingredients, what on earth is left!?
Thankfully there’s a few options for cruelty-free and vegan foundations available at Sephora and to help you find one that matches you best, I’ve organized this list of vegan foundations according to full-coverage; medium-to-light coverage; and also giving you options for tinted moisturizers that are typically sheer-to-light coverage but contains some amazing skin and SPF benefits.
Below is a list of foundations & tinted moisturizers that are vegan and don’t contain any animal ingredients and are from brands that don’t test on animals and have no parent company animal testing too:
Vegan Full-Coverage Liquid Foundation
- COVER FX – Power Play Foundation ($44)
- Kat Von D – Lock-It Foundation ($35)
- Milk Makeup – Blur Liquid Matte Foundation ($40)
- COVER FX – Custom Cover Drops ($44)
- Huda Beauty – #FauxFilter Foundation ($40)
Vegan Medium-Light Coverage Foundations
- COVER FX – Natural Finish Foundation ($42)
- ILIA – True Skin Serum Foundation ($54)
- Antonym – Skin Esteem Organic Liquid Foundation ($52)
- Milk Makeup – Sunshine Skin Tint SPF 30 ($42)
- Josie Maran – Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation ($42)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Stick Foundation ($25)
Vegan Tinted Moisturizers
- First Aid Beauty – Hello FAB Triple Protection Skin Tint with Goji Berry SPF 30 ($34)
- Supergoop! – CC Cream Daily Correct Broad Spectrum SPF 35+ Sunscreen ($32)
- COOLA – Rōsilliance™ Organic BB+ Cream SPF 30 ($52)
- First Aid Beauty – Ultra Repair® Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 ($28)
- COOLA – Mineral Face SPF 30 – Matte Tint ($36)