Just wing it with these cruelty-free and vegan eyeliners!
I remember when there was only one option for vegan eyeliner: Kat Von D’s Tattoo Liner, which is still my fave btw!
Now there’s a growing selection for eyeliner pencils that weren’t tested on animals or contains any animal ingredients, like this eyeliner stamp from Lovoir. To prove that, I’ve created this list of cruelty-free and vegan eyeliners available at Sephora!
Cruelty-Free & Vegan Eyeliners
Below is a list of eyeliners that are vegan and don’t contain any animal ingredients and are from brands that don’t test on animals and have no parent company animal testing too:
- Ciate London – Chisel Liner High Definition Tip Eyeliner ($20)
- Kat Von D – Tattoo Liner ($20)
- Pretty Vulgar – On Point Liquid Eyeliner Pen ($22)
Wander Beauty – Slide Liner Automatic Gel Eyeliner in Black Sand and Nautical Navy ($23)*no longer considered vegan
- Ciate London – Fierce Flicks Precision Tip Liquid Liner ($19)
- Kat Von D – Ink Liner ($20)
- Pretty Vulgar – Writing on the Wall Eyeliner Pencil ($22)
- Kat Von D – Basket Case Anti-Precision Eyeliner ($20) *no longer available
More options (not shown in above photo):
- Blinc – Liquid Eyeliner ($26)
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at email@example.com to let me know.
- What Brands at Sephora are Tested on Animals or Cruelty-Free?
- Vegan Foundations
- Vegan Concealers
- Vegan Mascaras
- Vegan Eyeliners
- Vegan Brow Products
- Vegan Lipsticks
- Vegan Highlighters
- Vegan Blushes
- Vegan Primers
- Vegan Setting Powders
- Vegan Setting Sprays