Just wing it with these cruelty-free and vegan eyeliners!
I remember when there was only one option for vegan eyeliner: Kat Von D’s Tattoo Liner, which is still my fave btw!
Now there’s a growing selection for eyeliner pencils that weren’t tested on animals or contains any animal ingredients. To prove that, I’ve created this list of cruelty-free and vegan eyeliners available at Sephora!
Cruelty-Free & Vegan Eyeliners
Below is a list of eyeliners that are vegan and don’t contain any animal ingredients and are from brands that don’t test on animals and have no parent company animal testing too:
- Ciate London – Chisel Liner High Definition Tip Eyeliner ($20)
- Kat Von D – Tattoo Liner ($20)
- Pretty Vulgar – On Point Liquid Eyeliner Pen ($22)
- Wander Beauty – Slide Liner Automatic Gel Eyeliner in Black Sand and Nautical Navy ($23)
- Ciate London – Fierce Flicks Precision Tip Liquid Liner ($19)
- Kat Von D – Ink Liner ($20)
- Pretty Vulgar – Writing on the Wall Eyeliner Pencil ($22)
- Kat Von D – Basket Case Anti-Precision Eyeliner ($20)
More options (not shown in above photo):
- Blinc – Liquid Eyeliner ($26)
- What Brands at Sephora are Tested on Animals or Cruelty-Free?
- Vegan Foundations
- Vegan Concealers
- Vegan Mascaras
- Vegan Eyeliners
- Vegan Brow Products
- Vegan Lipsticks
- Vegan Highlighters
- Vegan Blushes
- Vegan Primers
- Vegan Setting Powders
- Vegan Setting Sprays