A good coverage concealer is a girl’s (or guy’s) best friend! Helping us through those long nights, early mornings!
Finding a concealer that is also kinder to our furry friends that were made without testing on animals and don’t contain any animal-derived ingredients has been made easier thanks to all the cruelty-free and vegan concealer options available at Sephora!
Cruelty-Free & Vegan Concealer
Below is a list of concealers that are vegan and don’t contain any animal ingredients and are from brands that don’t test on animals and have no parent company animal testing too:
- COVER FX – Blemish Treatment Concealer ($28)
- Kat Von D – Lock-It Concealer Créme ($26)
- Milk Makeup – Flex Concealer ($28)
- Pretty Vulgar – Under Cover Concealer ($25)
- First Aid Beauty – Eye Duty Triple Remedy ($36)
Wander Beauty – Dualist Matte and Illuminating Concealer ($29)*no longer considered vegan
Here are some more options (not included in the photo):
- COVER FX – Correct Click Color Corrector ($18)
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know.
- What Brands at Sephora are Tested on Animals or Cruelty-Free?
- Vegan Foundations
- Vegan Concealers
- Vegan Mascaras
- Vegan Eyeliners
- Vegan Brow Products
- Vegan Lipsticks
- Vegan Highlighters
- Vegan Blushes
- Vegan Primers
- Vegan Setting Powders
- Vegan Setting Sprays