Looking for an animal-free blush? That’s a blush that wasn’t tested on animals and one that doesn’t contain any animal ingredients like carmine (aka crushed up bugs).
No matter your skin tone or skin type, there’s a blush (whether it’s powder, cream, or liquid) out there that will complement your look, giving you perfect flush!
Want to know which blush brands and shades are vegan? Keep reading to find out!
Cruelty-Free & Vegan Blush
Below is a list of blushes that are vegan and don’t contain any animal ingredients and are from brands that don’t test on animals and have no parent company animal testing too:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills – Blush Trio ($30)
- Pretty Vuglar – Make Them Blush Powder Blush ($26)
- vegan shades: Pretty Witty, Hush blush, Charmingly Sinful, Shameless Flirt, Tickled Pink, Prim Vixen
- Ciate London – Blush Pop™ Crème Blush ($19)
- all shades are vegan except Schmooze
- Milk Makeup – Lip + Cheek ($24)
- lilah b. – Divine Duo™ Lip & Cheek ($46)
- Ciate London – Glow-To Illuminating Blush ($26)
- all shades are vegan except Pinch Me, Matchmaker, Baby Doll
- Antonym – Organic Certified Highlighting Blush ($42)
- Milk Makeup – Blush Oil ($26)
More options (not shown in above photo):
- Antonym – Certified Organic Baked Blush ($36)
- What Brands at Sephora are Tested on Animals or Cruelty-Free?
- Vegan Foundations
- Vegan Concealers
- Vegan Mascaras
- Vegan Eyeliners
- Vegan Brow Products
- Vegan Lipsticks
- Vegan Highlighters
- Vegan Blushes
- Vegan Primers
- Vegan Setting Powders
- Vegan Setting Sprays