Is Winky Lux Cruelty-Free?
Winky Lux is cruelty-free in 2019; none of their products or ingredients are tested on animals, anywhere in the world.
In an email response, Winky Lux stated:
“All of our products are registered with PETA which means we have supplied them with documentation stating we have not tested our products on animals. We are also registered for sale with the EU which means original ingredient information and testing documentation are supplied from the factory to the EU
Is Winky Lux Vegan?
Not all of Winky Lux products are vegan as some do contain beeswax but Winky Lux does have some vegan products that do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
Please reference below for a list of Winky Lux vegan products.
Winky Lux Vegan Product List (2019)
Below is a list of Winky Lux products that do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products and were labeled as vegan
- After Dark Blacklight Lip Crayon
- Creamy Dreamies (
aulait, butterscotch, creme, leche, milkshake, smoothie)
- Matte Lip Velour – all shades
- Confetti Lip Balm (rainbow, lavender)
- Flower Balm (pink, purple, blue, yellow, green, limited edition)
- Glimmer Balm (unicorn, 24kt, rosé, ruby)
- Watermelon Jelly Balm
- Matcha Balm
- Matcha Blossom Balm
- Coffee Bronzers (latte, mocha, espresso)
- Diamond Powder Foundation – all shades
- Powder Lights Highlighter (charm, celestial, jewel, birthday party)
- Whipped Cream Primer
- White Tea Tinted Veil – all shades
- False Lashes – All styles are vegan
FelinerEyeliner Pencil – Bow Tie FelinerLiquid Eyeliner – Black Cat
- Eyeshadow Palettes (Vegan)
SKIN CARE & BODY:
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know.
Not Vegan – Winky Lux
The following Winky Lux products were not labeled as “vegan” and are therefore not suitable for vegans:
- Creamy Dreamies Lipstick – Parfait – not vegan
- Double Matte Whip 24-Hour Waterproof Lipstick (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- First Base Long-Wear Eye Primer – not vegan
- Glossy Boss Lip Gloss (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Mermaid Kitten Palette – not vegan
- Peeper Perfect Under Eye Concealer (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Pucker Up Lip Plumper (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Purrfect Pout Lipstick (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Rainbow Tinted Balm (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- So Extra Mascara (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Strobing Balm Highlighter – Radiant Pink – not vegan
- Sugar Eyeshadow Palette – not vegan
- Uni-Brow Universal Eyebrow Pencil (contains beeswax) – not vegan