Is Lottie London Cruelty-Free?
Lottie London is Cruelty-free! None of Lottie London’s ingredients, formulations, or finished products are tested on animals, anywhere in the world.
Lottie London Animal Testing Policy
Lottie London has confirmed they do not test their products or ingredients on animals or ask others to test on their behalf. Their suppliers also do not test on animals nor do they allow their products to be tested on animals when required by law. And finally, their products are not sold in stores in mainland China or any other country that may require animal testing.
Below is a screenshot of Lottie London’s official animal testing statement:
Is Lottie London Sold in China?
All imported cosmetics sold in mainland China are required by law to be tested on animals. However, Lottie London has confirmed they do not sell their products in retail stores in mainland China and therefore they are not required to test on animals.
“We do not yet sell any of our products in stores in mainland China.“
Is Lottie London Vegan?
Not all of Lottie London’s products are vegan as some of their products contain animal-derived ingredients or by-products. However, Lottie London does have some vegan options.
Below is a list of Lottie London vegan products.
The following is a screenshot of what’s currently stated on Lottie London’s official website about its vegan products:
Lottie London Vegan Product List
The following Lottie London products are suitable for vegans and do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
You can also find out which of their products are vegan as they’re labelled accordingly on their website under each product description.
Face – Lottie London Vegan
- B.A.E Illuminating Face Primer
- Blush Crush – Powder Blusher
- Freckle Tint
- Glitter Fix Balm
- Got It Covered – Sponge Applicator Concealer
- Hy-Glow – Gel Highlighter
ImogenationUltra Glow – Loose Highlighter
- Insta Filter – Pore Eraser Stick
- Mermaid Glow Rainbow Highlighter
- Ready Set! Go Translucent Finishing Powder
- Selfie Ready – Medium Coverage Matte Foundation
- Shimmer Squad Powder Highlighter Quad
- Tan Time – Power Bronzer
Eyes – Lottie London Vegan
- #LASHGOALS Ultra Volumising Mascara
- Arch Rival Brow Artist (the
colourDark is only vegan)
- Arch Rival – Microblade
- Eye Foil – Metallic Eye Topper (all shades except Savage)
ImogenationUltra Glow – Creme Eyeshadow
- Stamp Liner – Eyeliner and Stamp Duo
- Stamp Liner: Wing Edition
- Wing Woman Felt Tip Eyeliner
Lips – Lottie London Vegan
- #HOLO Duo Chrome Lipgloss
- Glitter Glass – Glitter Lip Gloss
- Glitter Switch – not including shades Extra AF & Ravenous
- Gloss’d – Supercharged Gloss Lip
- Glossip Girl Full Coverage Colour Gloss
- Lip Foil – Iridescent Lip Topper
- Slay All Day Longwear Lip Liner Pencil (except
- Slay All Day Longwear Matte Liquid Lipstick
Nails – Lottie London Vegan
- All Lottie nail polish are vegan.
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at [email protected] to let me know.
I hope this article helped you to understand Lottie London’s cruelty-free and vegan status and by choosing cruelty-free together, we can help end animal testing for cosmetics once and for all!
If you liked this cruelty-free resource, then please subscribe to our monthly newsletter for more resources and guides to living your BEST cruelty-free and vegan life! You can also find us on Instagram and Facebook.