Is Jouer Cruelty-Free in 2019?
Jouer is cruelty-free; none of their products or ingredients are tested on animals, anywhere in the world. Jouer is also certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
Is Jouer Vegan?
Not all of Jouer makeup and skincare products are vegan as some contain animal products or by-products however, Jouer does offer some products suitable for vegans.
Please reference below for a list of Jouer vegan products.
Jouer Vegan Product List (2019)
Below is a list of Jouer products that are labelled on their website as being suitable for vegans and don’t contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products:
- Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation
- Essential High Coverage Liquid Concealer
- Essential Precision Concealer Brush
- Essential Precision Foundation Brush
- Blush Bouquet Dual Blush Palette – Cheeky Summer
- Bouquet D’ Amour Six Shade Blush Palette
- Luminizing Cheek Tint
- Powder Highlighter – all shades
- Duochrome High Pigment Pearl Lip Gloss
- Essential Lip Enhancer Shine Balm
- High Pigment Lip Gloss
- High Pigment Pearl Lip Gloss
- Long-Wear Lip Crème Liquid Lipstick
- Long-Wear Lip Crème Liquid Lipstick – Metallic
- Long-Wear Lip Topper
- Overnight Conditioning & Repairing Lip Mask
- Sheer Pigment Lip Gloss
- Smoothing Sugar Lip Scrub
- Essential Matte and Shimmer Palette
- Kitten Liner
- Tan Lines Matte, Shimmer & Luxe Foil Eyeshadow Palette
- Daily Clarifying Treatment Oil
- Daily Repair Treatment Oil
- Essential Hydrating Clay Mask Dual-action Detox & Replenish
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at email@example.com to let me know.
Have you tried anything from Jouer yet?