Is Jouer Cruelty-Free?
Jouer is Cruelty-free! None of Jouer’s ingredients, formulations, or finished products are tested on animals, anywhere in the world.
In addition, Jouer is certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
Jouer Animal Testing Policy
Jouer has confirmed they do not test their products or ingredients on animals or ask others to test on their behalf. Their suppliers also do not test on animals nor do they allow their products to be tested on animals when required by law. And finally, their products are not sold in stores in mainland China or any other country that may require animal testing.
Below is a screenshot of Jouer’s official animal testing statement:
Is Jouer Cosmetics Sold in China?
All imported cosmetics sold in mainland China are required by law to be tested on animals. However, Jouer has confirmed they do not sell their products in retail stores in mainland China and therefore they are not required to test on animals.
Is Jouer Cosmetics Vegan?
Not all of Jouer’s products are vegan as some of their products contain animal-derived ingredients or by-products. However, Jouer does have some vegan options.
Below is a list of Jouer vegan products.
Jouer Vegan Product List
The following Jouer products are suitable for vegans and do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
You can also find out which of their products are vegan as they’re labelled accordingly on their website under each product description.
- Essential High Coverage Crème Foundation
- Essential High Coverage Liquid Concealer
- Essential Precision Concealer Brush
- Essential Precision Foundation Brush
- Blush Bouquet Dual Blush Palette – Cheeky Summer
- Bouquet D’ Amour Six Shade Blush Palette
- Luminizing Cheek Tint
- Powder Highlighter – all shades
- Duochrome High Pigment Pearl Lip Gloss
- Essential Lip Enhancer Shine Balm
- High Pigment Lip Gloss
- High Pigment Pearl Lip Gloss
- Long-Wear Lip Crème Liquid Lipstick
- Long-Wear Lip Crème Liquid Lipstick – Metallic
- Long-Wear Lip Topper
- Overnight Conditioning & Repairing Lip Mask
- Sheer Pigment Lip Gloss
- Smoothing Sugar Lip Scrub
- Essential Matte and Shimmer Palette
- Kitten Liner
- Tan Lines Matte, Shimmer & Luxe Foil Eyeshadow Palette
- Daily Clarifying Treatment Oil
- Daily Repair Treatment Oil
- Essential Hydrating Clay Mask Dual-action Detox & Replenish
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at [email protected] to let me know.
I hope this article helped you to understand Jouer’s cruelty-free and vegan status and by choosing cruelty-free together, we can help end animal testing for cosmetics once and for all!
If you liked this cruelty-free resource, then please subscribe to our monthly newsletter for more resources and guides to living your BEST cruelty-free and vegan life! You can also find us on Instagram and Facebook.