Is Josie Maran Cruelty-Free?
Josie Maran is a cruelty-free; none of their products or ingredients are tested on animals, anywhere in the world.
Is Josie Maran Vegan?
Not all of Josie Maran skincare and makeup products are vegan as some contain lanolin, beeswax, carmine, and/or other animal products and by-products. However, some of Josie Maran products are suitable for vegans and don’t contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
Please reference below for a list of Josie Maran vegan products.
Josie Maran Vegan Product List (2019)
Below is a list of Josie Maran vegan products that do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products:
- 100% Pure Argan Oil
- 100% Pure Argan Oil Light
- Argan Bright Skin Vitamin C Serum
- Argan Cleansing Oil
- Argan Creamy Concealer Crayon
- Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 Protect and Perfect
- Argan Enlightenment Illuminizer
- Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Wand
- Argan Exfoliating Cleansing Powder
- Argan Oil Hair Serum
- Argan Matchmaker Serum Foundation
- Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Body Renewal Serum
- Argan Moonstone Drops
- Argan Reserve Healthy Skin Concentrate
- Argan Smooth Skin Resurfacing Serum
- Argan Sugar Balm Body Scrub
- Bear Naked Wipes
- Dual Ended Illuminizing Brush
- Nirvana Hydrating Treatment Mist
- Pure Argan Milk Intensive Hydrating Treatment
- Skin Dope Argan Oil + Hemp Seed Oil
- Surreal Skin Argan Finishing Balm
- The Good Brow
- Vibrancy Argan Oil Full Coverage Concealer Fluid
- Whipped Argan Oil Body Butter Tan Extender
- Whipped Argan Oil Cleansing Body Butter
- Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter
- Whipped Argan Oil Mineral SPF 45 Body Butter
- Whipped Mud Mask Argan Hydrating and Detoxifying Treatment
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know.
Not Vegan – Josie Maran
The following products by Josie Maran contain some sort of animal ingredient (like lanolin, beeswax, or carmine) and cannot be considered vegan and should be avoided:
- Argan Black Oil Mascara – not vegan
- Argan Chubby Lip Butter – not vegan
- Argan Color Stick – not vegan
- Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 – not vegan
- Argan Infinity Cream Intensive Creamy Oil – not vegan
- Argan Lip Sting Plumping Butter – not vegan
- Argan Love Your Lips Hydrating Lipstick – not vegan
- Argan Moonstone Glow Stick – not vegan
- Argan Natural Volume Lip Gloss – not vegan
- Argan Oil Moisturizing Stick – not vegan
- Divine Drip Argan Oil and Honey Sleeping Nectar – not vegan
- Divine Drip Honey Butter Balm – not vegan
- Vibrancy Argan Oil Fresh Face Paint Palette – not vegan
- Whipped Argan Oil Beauty Butter – not vegan
- Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream – not vegan
Have you tried any of Josie Maran’s vegan products before?