Beauty Pie is a member’s only club selling luxury beauty products at affordable prices, but is Beauty Pie cruelty-free and vegan?
Is Beauty Pie Cruelty-Free?
Yes, Beauty Pie is Cruelty-free! None of Beauty Pie’s ingredients, formulations, or finished products are tested on animals, anywhere in the world.
Beauty Pie claims they do not authorize animal testing for their products or ingredients, they do not ask or hire others to test on their behalf, and their suppliers also do not test on animals. In addition, in an email response, Beauty Pie confirmed to me that they do not sell their products in any countries that may require animal testing by law.
Beauty Pie is included on our List of Cruelty-Free Brands.
You can find Beauty Pie products at beautypie.com
Is Beauty Pie Vegan?
Not all of Beauty Pie’s products are vegan as some of their products contain animal-derived ingredients and/or by-products. However, Beauty Pie does offer some vegan options.
Please reference below for a list of Beauty Pie vegan products.
Which of Beauty Pie Products is Vegan?
Below is a list of Beauty Pie’s makeup and skincare products that are suitable for vegans and do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products. This vegan product list was provided by Beauty Pie. You can also spot which of Beauty Pie products are vegan under each product description on their website.
Beauty Pie Vegan Makeup
- 3d Shine Liquid Lipstick
- All-in-wonder Illuminating Primer
- Beach Gloss
- Everyday Great Skin Foundation
- Fantasticolour™ Sculpting Lipstick
- Futurelipstick Matte
- Futurelipstick Satin
- Incrediblur Concealer
- Incrediblur™ Instant Retouching Foundation
- Loose Setting Powder
- Matte Retouch Pore-minimizing Primer
- Micro Mineral Foundation
- Moisture Lock Lip Liner
- Nail Varnish
- One Powder Wonder
- Power Ink Eyeliner
- Power Matte Lip Kohl
- Precision Eye Marker
- Pro-glow Highlighter
- Pro-glow™ Superstrobing Drops
- Quick Colour Contour Supergel
- Radical Lash Super Volumizing Mascara
- Smart Powder Blush
- Shimmer Bar – Bikini
- Shimmer Bar – Lumineer
- Super Healthy Skin Tint Spf 20
- Super Luminous Concealer
- Superbrow Colour Mousse
- Superbrow Precision Pencil
- Superbrow™ Pro-sculpting Powder
- Supercolour Kohl Liner
- Superfan Wide Eyes Mascara
- Superglazy Lipgloss
- The Ten Best Nautral Eyeshadow Shades
- The Unbeatable Concealer
- The Velvetizer
- Triple Beauty Liquid Luminizer
- Uber Curl Drama Mascara
- Uber Volume Boost Mascara
- Ultra Colour Wondergel Liner
- Wondergloss Lip Oil
- Wondergloss Lip Oil Trio
Beauty Pie Vegan Skincare
- Advanced Serum-bio Cellulose Anti-aging Sheet Mask
- Awesome Bronze – Self Tan Mousse
- Double Phase Cleanser Daily Deep Rinse Off Formula
- Fruitizyme Five Minute Facial
- Japanfusion Deep Treatment Serum
- Japanfusion Hydra Prep Lotion
- Japanfusion Pure Transforming Cleanser
- Japanfusion Supreme Cream
- Jeju Overnight Moisture Superinfusion
- Lumiboost Spot Brightening Serum
- Overnight Skin Perfector
- Plantastic Deep Moisture Balm
- Plantastic Micropeeling Super Drops
- Plantastic Nourishing Hand Cream
- Qi Energy™ Breathable Moisture Ginseng Beauty Sleep Mask
- Qi Energy™ Ginseng Root & Ginger Brightening Eye Fix
- Qi Energy™ Ginseng Root & Ginger Super Glow Serum
- Qi Energy™ Ginseng Root & Ginger Super Moisture Cream
- Super Eye Energy Peptide-infusion Cream
- Super Healthy Skin™ Amazing Sleep Oil
- Super Healthy Skin Daily Moisture Lotion
- Super Healthy Skin Daily Vitamin Defense Serum
- Super Healthy Skin Purifying Clay Cleanser
- Super Healthy Skin Ultimate Anti-aging Cream
- Super Healthy Skin™ Ultralight Uva/uvb Spf25
- Super Pore Detox Black Clay Mask
- Super Retinol Anti-aging Hand Treatment
- Super Retinol Ceramide-boost Anti-aging Face Serum
- Super Retinol Eye Cream
- Super Retinol Night Renewal Moisturizer
- Super Stem Cell Moisture Shot Serum
- Superactive Capsules Hyaluronic Acid Capsules
- Superactive Capsules Pure Double Vitamin C & E
- Superdrops™ Flash Face Lift
- Superdrops™ High Intensity Hydration
- Triple Hyaluronic Acid Lipopeptide Serum
- Uber Youth Re-elastic Serum
- Uber Youth Super Serum
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at [email protected] to let me know.
Get to Know Beauty Pie
Based in: UK
Products made in: Around the world. Beauty Pie states, “BEAUTY PIE products are produced at some of the world’s leading luxury cosmetics and skincare labs and manufacturers. We currently mainly produce products in France, Spain, Korea, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, Japan, the UK and the USA. Each of our individual product pages states the country of origin of the product featured. You’ll see it listed just below the product information on the Ingredients tab.”
Sustainability & Environmental Initiatives: Beauty Pie uses Earthinks® that they claim “are among the most environmentally-friendly inks on the planet, are glycol and silicone free, contain no heavy metals, and have a zero voc level. We’re proud to say that we use them for all of the printing on our send-out packaging.” Also, Beauty Pie claims, “And because it’s difficult on the environment (and the people who have to work with it) we do our best to avoid metallics and foil.“
Eco-Friendly Packaging Initiatives: Doing their best to minimize waste by using recylable and recycled materials and environmentally-friendly & plant-based inks. Beauty Pie states, “You won’t see us using any over-the-top fancy caps or rigid false-bottomed plastic jars. We’ve chosen plant-based inks and recyclable and recycled board for our cartons. And because it’s difficult on the environment (and the people who have to work with it) we do our best to avoid metallics and foil. Too much cosmetic packaging currently ends up in landfill, and the more complex the componentry, the less easily it can be broken down for recycling. At BEAUTY PIE, we’re always working to make our packaging as ecologically conscious as possible and welcome your suggestions, comments, and concern. We also focus on keeping all foil to a maximum of 30% to ensure this is also recyclable.“
Giving Back Initiatives: No mention of any giving back programs or initiatives.
Ingredients and Formulations Claims: I believe all of Beauty Pie’s products are Paraben-Free. In addition, under each product description, in the “ingredients” tab and “formulated without” description, you can find details about each product claims.
It varies with each product but I’ve seen some that claim to be formulated without: Fragrance, Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Talc, DEA, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Triclosan, Sulphates, MIT, Silicones.
I hope this article helped you to understand Beauty Pie’s cruelty-free and vegan status and by choosing cruelty-free together, we can help end animal testing for cosmetics once and for all!
If you liked this cruelty-free resource, then please subscribe to our monthly newsletter for more resources and guides to living your BEST cruelty-free and vegan life! You can also find us on Instagram and Facebook.