This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
Shopping at Sephora but wondering which brands are cruelty-free and vegan? In this List of Cruelty-Free Brands at Sephora, you’ll be able to find out which brands are cruelty-free and don’t test on animals, as well as, which brands are 100% vegan where none of their products contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
About this list: I went through Sephora US & Canada’s entire brand directory list of over 300+ brands and vetted each company using our Cruelty-Free Checklist to determine if they test on animals at any stage of product development and manufacturing, anywhere in the world.
In order to be classified as Cruelty-Free, brands must meet all of the criteria in our Cruelty-Free Checklist including not selling their products in mainland China under conditions that would trigger animal tests.
- This brand is not cruelty-free; tests on animals
- This brand is cruelty-free!; does not test on animals (may or may not be a 100% vegan brand)
- This brand is cruelty-free but is either owned by a parent company that does test on animals or doesn’t offer any vegan options
- I received a response from this brand but am not 100% satisfied with the information provided to claim if they’re cruelty-free or not
- Vegan! – This brand only offers vegan products; no animal-derived ingredients or by-products
- bareMinerals *owned by Shiseido
- The Beauty Chef
- Better Not Younger
- Bio Ionic – Vegan!
- Biossance – Vegan!
- Bite Beauty *owned by Kendo, LVMH – Vegan!
- Blume – Vegan!
- boscia – Vegan!
- Bread Beauty Supply – Vegan!
- Bumble and bumble2
- Buxom *owned by Shiseido
- By Rosie Jane – Vegan!