Innersense

Last Updated: May 21, 2021

Is Innersense Cruelty-Free and Vegan?

Make a positive impact by supporting companies with the same values and ethics as what matters most to you. To navigate and find ethical brands, here's a summary of Innersense's ethics and initiatives.

Ethical Analysis

Is Innersense Organic Beauty cruelty-free, vegan, or sustainable? We’ve got the answers here! Read below for more details on Innersense’s policies.
Innersense is cruelty-free. None of Innersense’s ingredients, formulations, or finished products are tested on animals, anywhere in the world.
Not all of Innersense’s products are vegan but they have some vegan options.
Innersense is a certified B Corporation. Their formulations are created through green, conscious chemistry and they claim, “a deep respect with the environment inspires us to seek ethical, transparent suppliers whose farming techniques preserve the environment. “

Additionally, Innsense’s packaging is made with PCR and they also pledge to collect 150% of their annual plastic output with Plastic Bank to become “plastic proactive”.
Over 80% of Innersense’s packaging is made with post-consumer recycled plastic which is also recyclable. And they claim to be working on transitioning the remaining 20% to more sustainable materials in the near future.

Additionally, in 2020, Innersense announced their commitment to clean up the equivalent of the last 5 years of their plastic output with help from Plastic Bank.

They also pledge to collect 150% of their annual plastic output and become “plastic proactive”.

About Innersense

Innersense Organic Beauty offers award-winning organic hair, bath, organic shampoo + healthy hair products for all hair types.
COMPANY BASED IN: USA
PRODUCTS MADE IN: USA
PRODUCTS: Hair Care
CERTIFICATIONS: Leaping Bunny, Cruelty Free International

Innersense

This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.

Kindly Share
the Good Vibes

Inspire others to make a positive change by sharing this resource on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Email.

Share /

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on pinterest
Share on email

What do you think

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *