‘Tis the Season to Be Cruelty-Free! We’re excited to kick-off our Holiday posts with a round-up of some cruelty-free beauty advent calendars!
Count down the days till Christmas with these cruelty-free advent calendars, there’s something different behind each door so resist the temptation to open them all in one go!
Here’s a list of 10 cruelty-free beauty advent calendars from brands that DON’T test on animals.
Please note that although these brands do not test on animals, some of the products featured in the advent calendars may not be entirely vegan. The only verified vegan advent calendar is Ciate London’s Mini Mani Month Nail Set.
1. bareMinerals Out of This World Advent Calendar (£79) loaded with 24 days of bestsellers and fan favorites for complexion, eye, lip and lash, this big, beautiful package has it all and then some. *bareMinerals is owned by Shiseido, a parent company that does test on animals.
2. Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Universe Advent Calendar ($250) contains 12 cruelty-free full size & mini award-winning beauty & skincare heroes.
3. Makeup Revolution Beauty Advent Calendar (
£50 On Sale £30) contains Revolution’s cruelty-free favorites including highlighters, lip glosses, lipsticks plus a brand new colorway of our bestselling Re-loaded Eyeshadow Palette.
4. Ciate London Mini Mani Month Nail Set ($59) contains 20 mini cruelty-free and vegan nail polishes, one full-size polish, a mini treatment, a mini top coat, and nail transfers for every holiday occasion.
5. Green People Green Regime Beauty Advent Calendar (£75) filled with 15 organic and natural beauty must-haves including 3 full sized products. Made with eco-friendly, recyclable packaging.
6. Lottie London 12 Days of Slay Advent Calendar ($24) contains 11 cruelty-free Lottie miniatures (mix of lip, face, and eye products) and one full size transforming liquid lipstick.
7. The Rituals Advent Calendar Gift Set ($89) filled with 24 luxury cruelty-free Rituals products for a fresh surprise every day. Let this advent calendar help you cherish your daily ritual of a moment for yourself.
8. NYX Makeup Sugar Trip 24 Days Of Beauty-Advent Calendar ($79) contains 24 cruelty-free makeup products from NYX including 10 powders, blush, highlighter and eyeshadow, and 14 lip products. Available at ASOS and Ulta. *NYX is owned by L’Oreal, a parent company that does test on animals.
9. The Body Shop 25 Days of the Enchanted Deluxe Advent Calendar ($110) contains 25 cruelty-free beauty treats to revive and re-energize your body and mind. “We don’t want to give away all our secrets, but expect a full-size Body Butter, Face Mist and Matte Lip Liquid among the surprises.”
10. Dr. Hauschka Advent Calendar ($85) contains 24 high-quality organic cotton bags, each carrying a Dr. Hauschka product that is full of natural ingredients and healing knowledge.
Which of these cruelty-free beauty advent calendars are your favorites?