Is Wunder2/WunderBrow Cruelty-Free?
Yes! Wunder2 and WunderBrow are cruelty-free; They do not test their products or ingredients on animals and both are certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
Wunder2/WunderBrow Animal Testing Policy (2019)
Wunder2 and WunderBrow are both certified cruelty-free by the Leaping Bunny Program. This means they have both verified with Leaping Bunny that none of their products or ingredients are tested on animals, by them or commissioned to a third party on their behalf, and they have verified with their manufacturers and raw material suppliers to ensure they’re also not testing on animals.
I am happy to add Wunder2/WunderBrow to our list of cruelty-free brands!
Is Wunder2/WunderBrow Sold in China?
Wunder2 and WunderBrow are not sold in Mainland China (where all imported cosmetics are required by law to be tested on animals). I have confirmed with the company and they’ve told me none of their products are sold in China.
Is Wunder2/WunderBrow Vegan?
Not all of
WunderBrow’s most popular product, WunderBrow Eyebrow Gel is vegan!
Please reference below for a list of Wunder2/WunderBrow vegan and non-vegan products.
Wunder2 Vegan Product List (2019)
Wunder2 and WunderBrow claim most of their products are vegan with a few exceptions. Below is a list of Wunder2 cosmetics that are labeled and considered to be vegan:
- Caviar Illuminator Cream Highlighter
- Last & Found[ation] Concealer High Coverage & Transfer-Resistant Concealer
- Last & Found[ation] 24+ Hour Flawless Coverage Foundation
- Perfect Selfie HD Photo Finishing Powder
- WunderBrow D-Fine Eyebrow Liner & Gel
- WunderBrow Define & Highlight Brow Pencil
- WunderBrow Dual Precision Brush
- WunderBrow Extra Long-Lasting Eyebrow Gel
- WunderCleanse Eyebrow Makeup Remover
- WunderExtensions Mascara Lash Extension Stain
- WunderKiss Gloss Lip Liner Pencil
- WunderKiss Satin Lip Oil
- WunderTox Cleansing Detox Mask
- Wunder2 Kabuki Brush
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at [email protected] to let me know.
Not Vegan – Wunder2
The below Wunder2 products are not suitable for vegans as they contain animal-derived ingredients.
- Fiber Filler (contains Hydrolyzed Keratin) – not vegan
- Glitter Gelly – not vegan
- Prime & Behold – not vegan
- Pure Pigments (contains carmine) – not vegan
- Super Stay Stick Eyeshadow (contains silk powder) – not vegan
- Super Stay Liners – Essential Navy, Glitter Aubergine, Glitter Pink (contains carmine) – not vegan
- Super Stay Liquid Eyeliner (contains carmine) – not vegan
- WunderExtensions Volumizing (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- WunderKiss Essential Lip Scrub (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- WunderKiss Lip Plumping Gloss (contains Chondroitin and C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters) – not vegan
- WunderKiss Professional Lip Plumping Gloss (contains Chondroitin and C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters) – not vegan