Is Wunder2 Cruelty-Free?
Wunder2 is Cruelty-free! None of Wunder2’s ingredients, formulations, or finished products are tested on animals, anywhere in the world.
In addition, both WunderBrow and Wunder2 are certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
Wunder2 Animal Testing Policy
Wunder2 and WunderBrow are both certified cruelty-free by the Leaping Bunny Program. This means they have both verified with Leaping Bunny that none of their products or ingredients are tested on animals, by them or commissioned to a third party on their behalf, and they have verified with their manufacturers and raw material suppliers to ensure they’re also not testing on animals.
Below is a screenshot of Wunder2’s official animal testing statement:
Is Wunder2 Sold in China?
All imported cosmetics sold in mainland China are required by law to be tested on animals. However, WunderBrow and Wunder2 have confirmed they do not sell their products in retail stores in mainland China and therefore they are not required to test on animals.
Is Wunder2 or WunderBrow Vegan?
Not all of
WunderBrow’s most popular product, WunderBrow Eyebrow Gel is vegan!
Below is a list of Wunder2’s vegan products.
The following is a screenshot of what’s currently stated on Wunder2’s official website about its vegan products:
You can also find out which of their products are vegan as they’re labelled accordingly on their website under each product description. See below for an example.
Wunder2 Vegan Product List
As of 2021, I will no longer be regularly updating this list of Wunder2 vegan products as all of their vegan products are now clearly marked. Check their website for the most up-to-date and accurate information on which products are vegan or not.
The following Wunder2 products are suitable for vegans and do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
- Caviar Illuminator Cream Highlighter
- Last & Found[ation] Concealer High Coverage & Transfer-Resistant Concealer
- Last & Found[ation] 24+ Hour Flawless Coverage Foundation
- Perfect Selfie HD Photo Finishing Powder
- WunderBrow D-Fine Eyebrow Liner & Gel
- WunderBrow Define & Highlight Brow Pencil
- WunderBrow Dual Precision Brush
- WunderBrow Extra Long-Lasting Eyebrow Gel
- WunderCleanse Eyebrow Makeup Remover
- WunderExtensions Mascara Lash Extension Stain
- WunderKiss Gloss Lip Liner Pencil
- WunderKiss Satin Lip Oil
- WunderTox Cleansing Detox Mask
- Wunder2 Kabuki Brush
Not Vegan – Wunder2
The below Wunder2 products are not suitable for vegans as they contain animal-derived ingredients.
- Fiber Filler (contains Hydrolyzed Keratin) – not vegan
- Glitter Gelly – not vegan
- Prime & Behold – not vegan
- Pure Pigments (contains carmine) – not vegan
- Super Stay Stick Eyeshadow (contains silk powder) – not vegan
- Super Stay Liners – Essential Navy, Glitter Aubergine, Glitter Pink (contains carmine) – not vegan
- Super Stay Liquid Eyeliner (contains carmine) – not vegan
- WunderExtensions Volumizing (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- WunderKiss Essential Lip Scrub (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- WunderKiss Lip Plumping Gloss (contains Chondroitin and C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters) – not vegan
- WunderKiss Professional Lip Plumping Gloss (contains Chondroitin and C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters) – not vegan
I hope this article helped you to understand WunderBrow’s cruelty-free and vegan status and by choosing cruelty-free together, we can help end animal testing for cosmetics once and for all!
If you liked this cruelty-free resource, then please subscribe to our monthly newsletter for more resources and guides to living your BEST cruelty-free and vegan life! You can also find us on Instagram and Facebook.