Is Wander Beauty Cruelty-Free?
Wander Beauty is cruelty-free; their products, ingredients, and formulations are not tested on animals, anywhere in the world.
Is Wander Beauty Vegan?
Not all of Wander Beauty makeup and skincare products are considered vegan as they do use beeswax and carmine in some of their products but Wander Beauty does offer some vegan products that don’t contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
Please reference below for a list of Wander vegan products.
Wander Beauty Vegan Makeup List
Below is a list of Wander Beauty’s vegan makeup products that do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
- Baggage Claim Gold Eye Masks
- Beach Balm
- BRB Multipolish
- Catch the Light Highlighter & Glowtion
- Dive In™ Moisturizer
- Drift Away™ Cleanser
- Extended Stay Hydrating Mask
- Flash Focus Hydrating Foundation Stick
- Frame your Face Micro Brow Pencil
- Glow Ahead Face Oil
- Glow Ahead Illuminating Face Oil
- Hidden Glow Brightening Cream
- Lift Off Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask
- Lift Off Rose Gold Purifying and Brightening Peel Off Mask
- Lip Retreat Oil
- Lipsetter Dual Lipstick and Liner
- Nude Illusion Liquid Foundation
- Play All Day Translucent Powder
- Secret Weapon Pencil – Nudist
- Smooth Sailing 360º Eye Primer
- Smooth Sailing Perfecting Primer
- Trip for Two Blush and Bronzer Duo
- Wandering Eyes Dual Eyeshadow Brush
- Wanderlust Powder Foundation
- Wanderess™ Seascape Eyeshadow Palette
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know.
Have you tried anything from Wander Beauty before?