If you often find yourself feeling frustrated or overwhelmed with having to read every ingredient label in order to know if a product is vegan, then let me introduce you to OZNaturals!
All of OZNaturals skincare products are both 100% cruelty-free and vegan. This means none of OZNaturals products or vitamin c serum ingredients are tested on animals at any stage of production and also, none of OZNaturals’ products contain any animal-derived ingredients like lanolin, beeswax, or honey!
This ensures that you don’t have to question or think twice about which products are vegan when you shop for OZNaturals skincare products! You’ll also be glad to hear that all of OZNaturals products are made without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, or synthetic fragrances, so not only are the animals happy but your skin will be happy too!
OZNaturals Vegan Skincare Review
I had the pleasure to try some of OZNaturals cruelty-free and vegan skincare products and I wanted to share my personal review with you all!
OZNaturals’ vegan hydrating face mask contains hyaluronic acid and vitamin B5 which claims to improve the look and feel of tired, dry/dehydrated skin while the vitamin C helps to brighten and improve hyperpigmentation.
- obsessed with this vegan face mask!
- it’s incredibly gentle and even claims to be gentle enough to use everyday
- a little goes a long way, you literally only need a dime-size amount
- it’s a gel consistency and feels quite soothing while applying
- it dries down to a shine so the mask doesn’t harden or crack
- doesn’t smell like anything at all which I like!
- I used this 3-4 times at night for a week and I’ve noticed my skin looking more hydrated, clear, and brighter the next morning!
Both of these OZNaturals’ vegan facial serums contain Vitamin C which provides protection from damaging free radicals and supports the production of collagen.
As you may have guessed, OZNaturals cruelty-free and vegan facial serums are intended to be used to address the many visible signs of aging, which I’m totally on board with!
General impressions of both vegan serums:
- lightweight serums
- did not leave an oily or greasy residue, which was ideal for my oily complexion
- I’ve noticed my dark spots and hyperpigmentation begin to fade just after a week of consistent use
- very slight sweet citrus scent, barely noticeable after applying
- both serums did not break me out!
My impression comparing the two serums:
- both absorb quickly, the Vitamin C facial serum was a little sticky whereas the Vitamin C + AHA serum left my face feeling softer and smoother
- the Vitamin C + AHA serum wears nicely underneath my makeup
- the Vitamin C facial serum is more runny in texture than the Vitamin C + AHA serum
- I think the Vitamin C serum works best when used together with OZNaturals’ Sea Infused Herbal Moisturizer (mentioned down below)!
This vegan facial moisturizer from OZNaturals contains vitamin C, coconut oil, sea kelp, and algae extract to help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while delivering superior antioxidant and skin repairing benefits.
- lightweight moisturizer
- leaves my face feeling soft, smooth and not sticky
- there is a slight scent that reminds me of sea kelp, I find it very pleasant!
- I used it before bed and my skin felt a lot smoother the next morning
- didn’t break me out at all, which most moisturizers tend to do for my oily acne-prone skin!
Overall Review of OZNaturals Vegan Skincare
It’s very rare for my skin to be able to handle a bunch of new skincare products to try at once but after a week of testing out these 4 OZNaturals’ vegan products, I was pleasantly surprised my skin did not break out and was even showing results with fading dark spots and a brighter complexion!
Have you tried any of OZNaturals skincare products before?
Disclaimer: This post was part of a sponsored opportunity. I received free product and/or payment in return for my honest review. I was not required to write a positive review nor was I compensated in any other way. All opinions expressed are always 100% my own