Wear your activism on your
sleeve legs with these awesome vegan leggings and joggers!
Whether you’re buying more hummus, working off that hummus, or lounging while eating hummus.. these vegan leggings and joggers will be sure to keep you comfy for all your hummus activities! Can you tell hummus I love hummus? =)
I love sporting vegan statement apparel to help spread the vegan message and just to remind others to be kinder to animals! They also make for some great conversation starters too!
So let’s get into the list of vegan leggings and joggers shall we!
Also, check out my list of vegan t-shirt brands here.
- Herbivore Leggings ($60) by Herbivore Clothing
- Black PLNT BSD Leggings ($40) by PLNT BSD Apparel
- Train Vegan Leggings ($55) by Vegetaryn
- Be Kind to Animals Leggings ($60) by Wholesome Culture
- Feminism is Living Dairy-free Leggings ($65) by Alba Paris Art
- VEGAN Thigh Print Leggings (€20) by Vegan Rex
- Powered by Plants Leggings ($60) by Wholesome Culture
- Vegan Booty Leggings ($38) by iApparel
Vegan Leggings – Patterns
Because this list wouldn’t be complete without a list for cool patterned vegan leggings!
- Bunnies Before Beauty Leggings ($41) by The Dharma Store
- Vegan Pizza Leggings ($43) by Vegan Power Co
- Flower Crown Rabbit ($50) by Arm the Animals
- Purple Flow Vegan Leggings (€50) by Ethica.Life
- Vegan Piggy Leggings ($65) by Alba Paris Art
I love a pair of comfy joggers, they’re like the upgraded version of sweatpants. Here are some of my favorite finds for vegan joggers:
- Mighty Vegan Apparel Jogger ($49.99) by Might Vegan Apparel
- Just CATS it! Jogger ($39.99) by Arm the Animals
- Embroidered ETHCS Logo Jogger (£40.00) by ETHCS
- Train Vegan Jogger ($45.00) by Vegetaryn
- Have a Heart, Live Vegan Jogger (£35.99) by HeartCure
- Powered by Plants Jogger ($45.00) by Wholesome Culture
Which of these vegan leggings and joggers are your favorites?