Looking for some gift ideas for the jet setter or world traveler in your life?
Whether they travel for work or for play, here are some cruelty-free and vegan gift ideas that any frequent flyer would enjoy this Holiday season!
We are defining the term “vegan” here as none of the products mentioned below contain any material or ingredients derived from an animal source, that includes leather, fur, wool, silk, or any other animal ingredients used for cosmetics. None of the beauty brands listed below test on animals, also making them cruelty-free.
But first, I must tell you about a fantastic gift I just bought for my best friend. She is a keen traveler and has visited pretty much every continent over the past couple of years. For her birthday I decided to treat her to some world map wall art.
She was so happy with her gift that at one point I thoughts she was going to cry! It was the perfect gift for someone who loves art and loves to travel. She has told me that she is going to put a sticker on each country she visits from now on. I thought this was such a lovely idea so if you are still struggling for ideas, this could also be the perfect gift for the jet setter in your life!
Anyway, let us discover some more exciting gift ideas that are ideal for travelers.
Vegan Gift Ideas
1. Starry Eyed Travel Pillow ($40)
2. lilah b. – Let’s Face it Vegan Brush Roll ($126)
3. T3 – SinglePass™ Compact Iron ($89)
4. Lily Lolo – Vegan Laid Bare Eye Palette ($34)
5. Votch – Vegan Watch, The Classic Collection ($157)
6. Miakoda – The Sustainable Slouchy Pant ($85)
7. Calpak – 5-Piece Packing Cube Set ($48 – $70)
8. Pai Skincare – Anywhere Essentials, Instant Calm Collection ($38)
9. Aesop – Cruelty-Free & Vegan Jet Set Travel Kit ($37)
10. JW PEI – Vegan Soft Tote ($139)
11. Touch Up Led Compact Mirror ($19)
12. Eye Mask & Travel Blanket ($69)
13. Anthropologie – Luggage Tag & Passport Cover Set ($40)
14. Matt & Nat – Nolly Vegan Wallet ($40)