Espadrilles are so much fun to wear and style during the summer season. You can pair them with shorts, skirts, cropped jeans, rompers, sundresses, you name it!
I’ve noticed most designer espadrilles are made with animal leather and/or suede, which I ain’t down with! No animal should have to be killed or harmed for fashion.
Thankfully there are a bunch of fashion designers who get that as they’ve created some gorgeous vegan espadrilles, all without harming any animals!
In this post, I’m sharing some of my favorite finds for vegan espadrilles from wedges, slip-ons, to sandals in a variety of budgets.
Vegan Espadrille Sandals
- Banji Black Espadrille Slide Sandals ($49)
All vegan friendly, man made materials
- Matt & Nat – Cycil in Blossom (On Sale! $66.50)
Made with man made materials.
- Melissa + Jason Wu Espadrille Sandal ($125)
Made with MELFLEX® PVC which is durable, flexible, hypoallergenic, and recyclable.
Vegan Espadrille Slip-Ons
- BC Footwear – House of Mirrors ($75)
Made with man made materials
- Holster – Vista ($80)
Made with canvas fabric and natural rubber outsole
- TOMS – Deconstructed Alpargata Slip-On (On sale! $26)
Made with textile upper and lining/synthetic sole
Vegan Espadrille Wedges
- SUSI Studio – Dolores ($85)
5″ wedge height, made with canvas and hemp materials
- BC Footwear – Snack Bar ($85)
4″ wedge height, made with man-made materials
- Soleia Black Suede Espadrille Wedges ($33)
5″ wedge height, all vegan-friendly & man-made materials
Let me know in the comments below, which of these espadrilles are your favorites?