This may have started as a compilation of Valentine’s vegan gift ideas but then evolved into a personal wish list and that I’m almost hoping my boyfriend sees this. Ha! Who needs a boy to spoil and pamper oneself? =) So instead, here are some ideas to gift yourself this Valentine’s Day!
1. Red Velvet Pumps – These puppies are from a vegan designer shoe brand called Cri de Coeur and they’re available on VeganChic.com
2. Square Gem Studs – They say, Diamonds are a girl’s best friend? Gift this conflict-free and sweatshop free 14k gold over silver, white druzy studs, available at Bead and Reel.
3. Alexandra K. Vegan Handbag – This handbag is on every ethical vegan gal’s wishlist! Made with the highest quality vegan material, this is a designer purse that’ll make anyone happy, available at allTRUEist.
4. Peach Flare Dress – This peach dress is the perfect outfit to swirl around and dance the night away in! available at Nasty Gal.
5. Too Faced Love Flush Blush – The shade ‘How Deep Is Your Love’ is one of Too Faced vegan blush options. The heart-shaped compact and design may be just too cute to actually use! **please note: Too Faced was recently acquired by Estee Lauder (a parent company that still tests on animals)
6. Pretty in Pink Nail Polish Set – Who can resist these hot but sweet pink nail colors from NCLA?! They’re also all vegan and 5-free!
What would you gift and treat yourself to this V-Day?
This post contains affiliate links which, while they don’t change the cost for you, earn me a small commission.