Too Faced Cosmetics is a popular makeup brand available at Sephora, but is Too Faced cruelty-free in 2019?
Is Too Faced Cruelty-Free in 2019?
Too Faced is cruelty-free; none of their products or ingredients are tested on animals, anywhere in the world. However, it should be noted that Too Faced is owned by Estee Lauder, a parent corporation still testing on animals in 2019, when required by law.
In 2016, Too Faced was bought by Estee Lauder, a corporation that is sadly still testing on animals in 2019. Many cruelty-free consumers have since chosen to stop buying from Too Faced as they feel their purchases are indirectly supporting and funding more animal tests done by their parent company, Estee Lauder. To read more about some of the reasons to buy or boycott cruelty-free brands owned by a non-cruelty-free parent company, check out this post here.
Although Too Faced is owned by Estee Lauder, the brand has remain committed to being a cruelty-free brand and this is still the case in 2019; Too Faced is cruelty-free!
Too Faced products are not sold in-stores in mainland China and are not required to be tested on animals per China’s animal testing requirements.
Is Too Faced Vegan?
Not all of Too Faced cosmetics is vegan as some contain beeswax, carmine, lanolin, and/or other animal-derived ingredients or by-products however, Too Faced does offer some vegan cosmetics.
Please reference below for a list of Too Faced vegan cosmetics.
Too Faced Vegan Product List (2019)
Below is a list of Too Faced cosmetics that are suitable for vegans and are labeled as so on their website:
Face – Too Faced Vegan
Foundation & Concealer
- Born This Way Foundation (all)
- Born This Way Pressed Powder Foundation
- Born This Way Super Coverage
- Dew You Foundation
- Peach Perfect Foundation
- Dew You Luminous Face Primer
- Hangover Primer
- Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder
- Primed & Poreless Primer
- Primed & Peachy
- Chocolate Gold Soliel Bronzer
- Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer (3 shades)
- Natural Lust Bronzer
- Pineapple Paradise – Strobing Bronzer Highlighting Duo
- Sweethearts Bronzer
- Sweetie Pie Bronzer
- Bottle of Unicorn Tears – Highlighter Drops
- Diamond Highlighter
- Fresh Squeezed – Highlighting Drops
- Love Light
- Sweet Peach Glow
- Triple Scoop Highlighting Palette
- Unicorn Horn Highlighting Stick – Unicorn Tears
- Love Flush Blush (How Deep is Your Love, Your Love is King)
- Peach My Cheeks Blush
- Sweethearts Blush (all)
- Born This Way Setting Powder
- Dew You Setting Powder
- It’s Bananas – Brightening Setting Powder
- Peach Blur Finishing Powder
- Peach Perfect – Mattifying Loose Setting Powder
Eyes – Too Faced Vegan
- Better Than Sex Eyeliner
- Better Than Sex Mascara
- Better Than Sex and Diamonds
- Brow Quickie
- Damn Girl! Mascara
- Glitter Pop Eyeliner
- Mascara Melt Off
- Perfect Eyes (Perfect Black, Perfect Brown, Perfect Purple, Perfect Storm, Perfect Peacock, Perfect Moss, Perfect Espresso)
- Sketch Marker (all except Deep Lilac & Candy Pink)
Lips – Too Faced Vegan
- Juicy Fruits Comfort Lip Glaze
- La Crème Color Drenched Lipstick (all shades except Lollipop & Mean Girls)
- La Creme Mystical Lipstick
- Lip Injection Extreme
- Lip Injection Glossy
- Lip Injection Power Plumping Lip Gloss
- Lip Insurance Lip Primer
- Magic Crystal Lip Topper
- Melted Chocolate Liquified Lipstick (all)
- Melted Gold – Liquified Gold Lip Gloss
- Melted Latex
- Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick (all)
- Melted Metal Liquified Metallic Lipstick (all)
- Natural Nudes Lipstick
- Peach Lip Scrub
- Plump Lips That Last
- Polite Lips
- Sweet Peach Creamy Peach Oil Lip Gloss
Brushes – Too Faced Vegan
- Diamond Light Highlighting Brush
- Kabuki Brush (Teddy Bear Hair)
- Mr. Chiseled Contour Brush
- Mr. Right 5 Piece Brush Set
- Mr. Right Foundation Brush
- Mr. Right Brush Perfect Powder Brush
- Mr. Right Now Makeup Brush
- Pro-Essential Teddy Bear Hair Brush Set
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know.