Too Faced Cosmetics is a popular makeup brand known for its trendsetting and innovative beauty products, but is Too Faced cruelty-free and vegan?
Is Too Faced Cruelty-Free?
Too Faced is cruelty-free; none of their products or ingredients are tested on animals, anywhere in the world.
However, it should be noted that Too Faced is owned by Estee Lauder, a parent corporation still testing on animals in 2019, when required by law.
Too Faced has confirmed they do not test their products or ingredients on animals, they do not allow others to test on their behalf, their suppliers also do not test on animals, and their products are not sold in stores in mainland China or any other country that may require animal testing by law.
Too Faced Acquired by Estee Lauder
In 2016, Too Faced was acquired by Estee Lauder, a corporation that does test on animals when required by law.
Although Too Faced is owned by Estee Lauder, the brand has remained committed to being a cruelty-free brand.
Too Faced is included on our List of Cruelty-Free Brands.
Is Too Faced Vegan?
Not all of Too Faced’s products are vegan as some of their products contain animal-derived ingredients or by-products like beeswax, carmine, and/or lanolin. However, Too Faced does have some vegan options.
Please reference below for a list of Too Faced vegan cosmetics.
Which of Too Faced Products is Vegan?
Below is a list of Too Faced products that are suitable for vegans and do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
You can also find out which of their products are vegan on Too Faced website.
Foundation & Concealer
- Born This Way Foundation
- Born This Way Pressed Powder Foundation
- Born This Way Super Coverage
- Dew You Foundation
- Peach Perfect Foundation
- Dew You Luminous Face Primer
- Hangover Primer
- Primed & Poreless Pressed Powder
- Primed & Poreless Primer
- Primed & Peachy Primer
- Chocolate Gold Soliel Bronzer
- Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer
- Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
- Natural Lust Bronzer
- Pineapple Paradise Highlighter and Bronzer
- Sweethearts Bronzer
- Sweetie Pie Bronzer
- Bottle of Unicorn Tears Highlighter Drops
- Fresh Squeezed – Highlighting Drops
- Love Light Highlighter
- Sweet Peach Glow
- Triple Scoop Highlighting Palette
- Love Flush Blush (How Deep is Your Love, Your Love is King)
- Peach My Cheeks Blush
- Sweethearts Blush (all)
- Born This Way Setting Powder
- Dew You Fresh Glow Setting Powder
- It’s Bananas Setting Powder
- Peach Blur Finishing Powder
- Peach Perfect Setting Powder
Eyes – Too Faced Vegan
- Better Than Sex Eyeliner
- Better Than Sex Mascara
- Better Than Sex and Diamonds Mascara
- Brow Quickie Eyebrow Gel
- Crystal Whips Liquid Eye Shadow
- Damn Girl! Mascara
- Glitter Pop Eyeliner
- Mascara Melt-Off Mascara Remover
- Sketch Marker (all except Deep Lilac & Candy Pink)
Lips – Too Faced Vegan
- Juicy Fruits Comfort Lip Glaze
- Lip Injection Plumping Lip Gloss
- Lip Insurance Lip Primer
- Melted Chocolate Liquified Lipstick (all)
- Melted Gold Lip Gloss
- Melted Latex
- Melted Lipstick
- Natural Nudes Lipstick
- Peach Lip Scrub
- Peaches & Cream Lip Balm
- Sweet Peach Lip Gloss
Brushes – Too Faced Vegan
- Diamond Light Highlighting Brush
- Mr. Chiseled Contour Brush
- Mr. Right 5 Piece Brush Set
- Mr. Perfect Foundation Brush
- Mr. Right Brush
- Mr. Right Now Powder Brush
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at email@example.com to let me know.
Is Too Faced Ethical?
Based in: US
Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to find any public information on Too Faced’s sustainability, environmental, and social initiatives.
Ingredients and Formulations Claims: All of Too Faced cosmetics are Paraben-Free.