theBalm Cosmetics offers a range of makeup products with sassy but classy packaging and cheeky product names. theBalm Cosmetics is a San Francisco based company with a philosophy of creating high-quality and multi-functional makeup products to help you get ready in a jiffy.
Is theBalm Cruelty-Free?
Yes. theBalm is cruelty-free; they do not test any of their products or ingredients on animals.
Is theBalm Vegan?
theBalm is not an entirely vegan cosmetic brand. Some of theBalm products do contain beeswax and/or carmine but theBalm does offer a range of vegan-friendly makeup products.
Vegan Product List (2019)
Below is a list of theBalm vegan products that do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products:
Face – theBalm Vegan
- Bahama Mama Bronzer
- BalmShelter Tinted Moisturizer
- Bonnie-Lou Manizer Highlight & Shadow
- Even Steven Whipped Foundation
- In theBalm of Your Hand Palette
- Mary-Lou Manizer
- Sexy Mama Anti-Shine Translucent Powder
- Stainiac Lip and Cheek Stain
- Take Home The Bronze
- timeBalm Face Primer
Eyes – theBalm Vegan
- Cheater! Black Mascara
- Furrowcious! Brow Pencil
- Mad Lash Mascara
- Meet Matt(e) Ador. Eyeshadow Palette
- Overshadows Mineral Eyeshadow
- Put A Lid On It Eyelid Primer
- Schwing Black Liquid Eyeliner
- SCUBA Water Resistant Black Mascara
- SmokeBalm Vol. 4 Eyeshadow Palette
- What’s Your Type? Mascara – The Body Builder
Lips – theBalm Vegan
Have you tried anything from theBalm before?
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know.