Tata Harper is a cruelty-free luxury natural skincare brand. All of Tata Harper’s products are free of synthetic ingredients and chemicals as well as being 100% vegetarian. I have requested for a list of their products that are vegan since some of their products, like their lip balms and some moisturizers, contain honey.
Is Tata Harper Vegan?
Not all of Tata Harper skincare products are vegan as some contain beeswax, honey, and/or carmine but Tata Harper does have a range of vegan-friendly skincare products.
Below you will find a list of Tata Harper Vegan products that are 100% free of any animal ingredients!
Cleansers – Tata Harper Vegan
Serums, Moisturizers, Oils – Tata Harper Vegan
- Beautifying Face Oil
- Boosted Contouring Serum
- Clarifying Moisturizer
- Concentrated Brightening Essence
- Concentrated Brightening Serum
- Crème Riche
- Elixir Vitae
- Elixir Vitae Eye Serum
- Hydrating Floral Essence
- Rejuvenating Serum
- Restorative Eye Creme
- Retinoic Nutrient Face Oil
Masks – Tata Harper Vegan
Body – Tata Harper Vegan
Aromatherapy – Tata Harper Vegan
- Aromatic Bedtime Treatment
- Aromatic Energy Treatment
- Aromatic Irritability Treatment
- Aromatic Stress Treatment
Not Vegan – Tata Harper Skincare
Below is a list of Tata Harper skincare products that are not considered vegan as they contain beeswax, honey, and/or carmine.
- Be True Lip Treatment (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Clarifying Cleanser (contains honey) – not vegan
- Clarifying Mask (contains honey) – not vegan
- Hydrating Floral Mask (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Illuminating Moisturizer (contains honey) – not vegan
- Lip and Cheek Tints (contains beeswax and carmine) – not vegan
- Purifying Mask (contains yogurt powder) – not vegan
- Rebuilding Moisturizer (contains honey) – not vegan
- Redefining Body Balm (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Repairative Moisturizer (contains honey) – not vegan
- Smoothing Body Scrub (contains beeswax) – not vegan
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know.