Tata Harper is a luxury, natural, and non-toxic anti-aging skincare brand but is Tata Harper cruelty-free and vegan in 2021? We’ve got the answers here!
Is Tata Harper Cruelty-Free?
Tata Harper is Cruelty-free! None of Tata Harper’s ingredients, formulations, or finished products are tested on animals, anywhere in the world.
In addition, Tata Harper is certified cruelty-free by Cruelty-Free International & Leaping Bunny.
Tata Harper Animal Testing Policy
Tata Harper has confirmed they do not test their products or ingredients on animals, they do not allow others to test on their behalf, their suppliers also do not test on animals, they do not allow their products to be tested on animals when required by law, and their products are not sold in stores in mainland China or any other country that may require animal testing.
Below is a screenshot of Tata Harper’s official animal testing statement:
Is Tata Harper Sold in China?
All imported cosmetics sold in stores in mainland China are required by law to be tested on animals. However, Tata Harper has confirmed they don’t sell their products in retail stores in mainland China and that they only sell online to customers in China, therefore they are not required to test on animals.
“We are not sold in China as of yet but are available in some areas online.“
Is Tata Harper Vegan?
Not all of Tata Harper’s products are vegan as some of their products contain beeswax, honey, and/or carmine. However, Tata Harper does have some vegan options.
Below is a list of Tata Harper vegan products.
The following is a screenshot of what’s currently stated on Tata Harper’s official website about its vegan products:
Tata Harper Vegan Product List
The following Tata Harper products are suitable for vegans and do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
You can also find out which of their products are vegan as they’re labelled accordingly on their website under each product description.
Cleansers – Tata Harper Vegan
Serums, Moisturizers, Oils – Tata Harper Vegan
- Beautifying Face Oil
- Boosted Contouring Serum
- Clarifying Moisturizer
- Concentrated Brightening Essence
- Concentrated Brightening Serum
- Crème Riche
- Elixir Vitae
- Elixir Vitae Eye Serum
- Hydrating Floral Essence
- Rejuvenating Serum
- Restorative Eye Creme
- Retinoic Nutrient Face Oil
Masks – Tata Harper Vegan
Body – Tata Harper Vegan
Aromatherapy – Tata Harper Vegan
- Aromatic Bedtime Treatment
- Aromatic Energy Treatment
- Aromatic Irritability Treatment
- Aromatic Stress Treatment
Not Vegan – Tata Harper Skincare
Below is a list of Tata Harper skincare products that are not considered vegan as they contain beeswax, honey, and/or carmine.
- Be True Lip Treatment (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Clarifying Cleanser (contains honey) – not vegan
- Clarifying Mask (contains honey) – not vegan
- Hydrating Floral Mask (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Illuminating Moisturizer (contains honey) – not vegan
- Lip and Cheek Tints (contains beeswax and carmine) – not vegan
- Purifying Mask (contains yogurt powder) – not vegan
- Rebuilding Moisturizer (contains honey) – not vegan
- Redefining Body Balm (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Repairative Moisturizer (contains honey) – not vegan
- Smoothing Body Scrub (contains beeswax) – not vegan
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at [email protected] to let me know.
I hope this article helped you to understand Tata Harper’s cruelty-free and vegan status and by choosing cruelty-free together, we can help end animal testing for cosmetics once and for all!
If you liked this cruelty-free resource, then please subscribe to our monthly newsletter for more resources and guides to living your BEST cruelty-free and vegan life! You can also find us on Instagram and Facebook.