Is Sunday Riley Cruelty-Free?
Sunday Riley is cruelty-free in 2019; none of Sunday Riley products or ingredients are tested on animals, anywhere in the world. In addition, Sunday Riley is certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
Sunday Riley Animal Testing Policy
I couldn’t find any mention of Sunday Riley’s animal testing policy on their website so I reached out to them and they’ve confirmed:
- Sunday Riley does not test their products on animals
- Sunday Riley does not test their ingredients on animals
- Sunday Riley does not ask or hire others to test on their behalf
- Sunday Riley’s raw material suppliers do not test on animals, they verify this with each of their suppliers
- Sunday Riley products are not sold in-stores in mainland China and therefore are not required to test on animals per China’s animal testing laws
Based on their response, we are happy to add Sunday Riley to our list of cruelty-free brands!
Is Sunday Riley Vegan?
Not all of Sunday Riley products are vegan as some contain beeswax, honey, lanolin, and/or other animal-derived ingredients or by-products, however, Sunday Riley does offer some vegan skincare products.
Please reference below for a list of Sunday Riley vegan products.
Sunday Riley Vegan Product List
Below is a list of Sunday Riley skincare products that are considered vegan and do not contain any animal-derived ingredients:
- CEO – C + E Micro-Dissolve Cleansing Oil
- CEO Glow – Vitamin C and Tumeric Face Oil
- Ceramic Slip – Cleanser
- Good Genes – Glycolic Acid Treatment
- Good Genes – Lactic Acid Treatment
- Juno – Antioxidant + Superfood Face Oil
- Luna – Sleeping Night Oil
- Martian – Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner
- Saturn – Sulfur Acne Treatment
- Tidal – Brightening Enzyme Water Cream
- UFO –
Ultra ClarifyingAcne Treatment Face Oil
Not Vegan – Sunday Riley
The following products from Sunday Riley contain some animal-derived ingredients or by-products and therefore are not suitable for vegans:
- A+ – High-Dose Retinoid Serum (contains honey) – not vegan
- Auto Correct – Eye Cream (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Blue Moon – Clean rinse Cleansing Balm (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- CEO – 15% Vitamin C Brightening Serum (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- CEO – Vitamin C Rich Hydration Cream (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Ice – Ceramide Moisturizing Cream (contains lanolin) – not vegan
Have you tried any of Sunday Riley products before?