Is Smashbox Vegan?
Not all of Smashbox is vegan as they do use some animal ingredients in their products but some of Smashbox products are considered vegan. Please reference below list of Smashbox vegan products.
Please note that Smashbox is cruelty-free; they don’t test on animals however they are owned by Estee Lauder, a corporation that is still testing on animals. Decide for yourself if you choose to support or boycott cruelty-free brands owned by a parent company that tests on animals.
Smashbox Vegan Product List (2018)
Below is a list of Smashbox vegan products.
- Photo Finish Even Skintone Primer
- Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light
- Photo Finish Mattify Primer Stick
- Photo Finish Pore Minimizing Primer
- Photo Finish Primerizer
- Photo Finish Primer Oil
- Photo Finish Primer Water
- Photo Finish Protect SPF 20 Primer
- Photo Finish Radiance Primer
- Photo Finish Reduce Redness Primer
Foundation, BB + CC Cream, Concealer
- Camera Ready BB Cream SPF 35
- Camera Ready BB Water SPF 30
- Camera Ready CC Cream
- Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation
- Studio Skin Concealer
Contour + Highlighter
Eyes & Brows
- 24 Hour Shadow Primer
- Always on Liquid Liner
- Brow Tech To Go
- Full Exposure Mascara
- Full Exposure Waterproof Mascara
- Super Fan Mascara
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know.