This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
Bucket bags are all over Instagram and I think this trend is gonna stick around for awhile so you mind as well invest in a bucket bag (or 2!) now and what better way to shop this trend than choosing one that is animal-free!?
To help you with choosing your first (or next) cruelty-free/vegan bucket bag, I’ve gathered 13 vegan bucket bags that are way better than their leather, animal-skin counterparts!
Shop the Trend is ethical elephant’s latest blog series where I find cruelty-free, ethical, and vegan alternatives of the latest fashion, beauty, and lifestyle trends! I hope this series will show you that you don’t have to trade your morals in order to stay chic and on trend!
Vegan Bucket Bags
- Urban Originals Wild Fox in Tan (AU$99.95)
- Jeane & Jax Color Blocked Bucket Bag in Mocha/Black (On Sale! $82.50)
- Matt & Nat Isshiki in Tofu (On Sale! $105)
- 88 Handbags Taylor Tassel in Black (On Sale! $39.99)
- Urban Expressions Audrina in Cream ($90)
- MeDusa Paris Bucket Bag in Gold/White ($115)
- Alexandra K. 2.5 Pinatex Blackberry with Gold hardware (€199)
- BeEmerald Dalia Bucket Bag in Rose Gold (CA$150)
- Denise Roobol Mini Bucket Bag in Nude (€135)
- Tragwert Mia Bucket Bag in Black/Taupe (On Sale! €41.97)
- Gunas Pelican in Black ($149)
- Pixie Mood Essie Bucket Bag in Copper Lace & Cork (On Sale! $64)
- Ethique212 Le Petit Bucket Bag in Black Croc ($128)
Which of these vegan bucket bags would you rock?!