Nip and Fab is an affordable skincare and makeup brand based in the UK but is Nip and Fab cruelty-free and vegan in 2021? We’ve got the answers here!
Is Nip and Fab Cruelty-Free?
Nip and Fab is Cruelty-free! None of Nip and Fab’s ingredients, formulations, or finished products are tested on animals, anywhere in the world.
Nip and Fab Animal Testing Policy
Nip and Fab has confirmed they do not test their products or ingredients on animals, they do not allow others to test on their behalf, their suppliers also do not test on animals, they do not allow their products to be tested on animals when required by law, and their products are not sold in stores in mainland China or any other country that may require animal testing.
Below is a screenshot of Nip and Fab official animal testing statement:
In addition, I emailed the brand to verify its animal testing policy and they responded by saying,
“Our products are not tested on animals. We have an agreement with our manufactures and third parties that no animal testing has been conducted. We do not sell our products in China and we don’t have any plans to sell there in the future.”
Is Nip and Fab Sold in China?
All imported cosmetics sold in mainland China are required by law to be tested on animals. However, Nip and Fab has confirmed they do not sell their products in retail stores in mainland China and therefore they are not required to test on animals.
Is Nip and Fab Vegan?
Not all of Nip and Fab’s products are vegan as some of their products contain animal-derived ingredients or by-products. However, Nip and Fab does have some vegan options.
You can shop from a list of Nip and Fab vegan products on their website.
The following is a screenshot of what’s currently stated on Nip and Fab’s official website about its vegan products:
Nip and Fab Vegan Product List
The following Nip and Fab products are suitable for vegans and do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
You can also find out which of their products are vegan by checking out this page on their website.
Skincare – Nip and Fab Vegan
- Dragon’s Blood Fix Hyaluronic Shot
- Dragon’s Blood Fix Plumping Serum
- Dragon’s Blood Fix Serum Extreme
- Glycolic Cleansing Fix
- Glycolic Fix Concentrate Extreme 10%
- Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads
- Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Sheet Mask
- Glycolic Fix Gentle Pads
- Glycolic Fix Liquid Glow Daily 2%
- Glycolic Fix Liquid Glow Extreme
- Glycolic Fix Night Pads Extreme
- Glycolic Fix Serum
- Glycolic Fix Scrub
- Glycolic Fix Scrub Extreme
- Hyaluronic Hybrid Primer
- Post-Glycolic Fix Moisturiser SPF30
- Mandelic + Charcoal Fix Cleanser
- Mandelic + Charcoal Fix Cleansing Bar
- Mandelic + Charcoal Fix Cleansing Pads
- Mandelic + Charcoal Fix Mud Sheet Mask
- Mandelic + Charcoal Fix Serum
- Mandelic + Charcoal Fix Tonic
- Niacinamide Hybrid Primer
- Retinol Fix Booster Extreme
- Retinol Fix Eye Treatment
- Retinol Fix Overnight Cream
- Retinol Fix Restorative Day Cream
- Retinol Fix Serum Extreme
- Retinol Fix Sheet Mask
- Salicylic Fix Concentrate Extreme 2%
- Salicylic Fix Day Pads
- Salicylic Fix Gel Cleanser
- Salicylic Fix Night Pads
- Salicylic Fix Scrub
- Salicylic Fix Serum Extreme 2%
- Salicylic Fix Sheet Mask
- Salicylic Fix Tonic
- Teen Skin Fix Breakout Rescue Pads
- Teen Skin Fix Bubble Sheet Mask
- Teen Skin Fix Pore Blaster Wash Day
- Teen Skin Fix Pore Blaster Wash Night
- Teen Skin Fix Wasabi Sheet Mask
- Teen Skin Fix Zero Shine Moisturiser
- Vitamin C Fix Cleanser
- Vitamin C Fix Concentrate Extreme 3%
- Vitamin C Fix Tonic
- Vitamin C Hybrid Primer
- Vitamin C Scrub Fix
- Vitamin C Fix Serum
Fake Tan Products – Nip and Fab Vegan
- Bronzing Booster
- Fake Tan Bronzing Oil
- Fake Tan Mist
- Fake Tan Mousse
- Fake Tan Mousse Express
- Fake Tan Sleep Mask
- Glow Getter Body Oil
- Glycolic Body Polish Pads Tanning
- Luminize Fake Tan Serum
Makeup – Nip and Fab Vegan
- Blusher Palette Blushed
- Bronzer Palette
- Colour Corrector Banana
- Contour Palette Light
- Eyeshadow Palette Fired Up
- Foundation Dark Mixer
- Foundation Light Mixer
- Highlight Palette Stroboscopic
- Illuminating Fixing Mist
- Liquid Blush Sugar Coated
- Liquid Blush Sunset Glow
- Liquid Gold Highlighter
- Loose Setting Powder Banana
- Loose Setting Powder Translucent
- Mattifying Fixing Mist
- Oil Control Fixing Mist
- Party Proof Fixing Mist
- Pink Grapefruit Primer Essence
- Primer Water
- Superfruit Primer Essence
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at [email protected] to let me know.
I hope this article helped you to understand Nip and Fab’s cruelty-free and vegan status and by choosing cruelty-free together, we can help end animal testing for cosmetics once and for all!
If you liked this cruelty-free resource, then please subscribe to our monthly newsletter for more resources and guides to living your BEST cruelty-free and vegan life! You can also find us on Instagram and Facebook.