Mineral Fusion is an affordable drugstore mineral makeup, skin care, and hair care brand but is Mineral Fusion cruelty-free and vegan in 2021? We’ve got the answers here!
Is Mineral Fusion Cruelty-Free?
Mineral Fusion is Cruelty-free! None of Mineral Fusion’s ingredients, formulations, or finished products are tested on animals, anywhere in the world.
In addition, Mineral Fusion is certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
Mineral Fusion Animal Testing Policy
Mineral Fusion has confirmed they do not test their products or ingredients on animals or ask others to test on their behalf. Their suppliers also do not test on animals nor do they allow their products to be tested on animals when required by law. And finally, their products are not sold in stores in mainland China or any other country that may require animal testing.
Below is a screenshot of Mineral Fusion’s official animal testing statement:
Is Mineral Fusion Sold in China?
All imported cosmetics sold in mainland China are required by law to be tested on animals. However, Mineral Fusion has confirmed they do not sell their products in retail stores in mainland China and therefore they are not required to test on animals.
Is Mineral Fusion Vegan?
Not all of Mineral Fusion’s products are vegan as some of their products contain animal-derived ingredients or by-products. However, Mineral Fusion does have some vegan options.
Below is a list of Mineral Fusion vegan products.
Mineral Fusion Vegan Product List
The following Mineral Fusion products are suitable for vegans and do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
You can also find out which of their products are vegan as they’re labelled accordingly on their website under each product description. For the most up-to-date Mineral Fusion vegan product list, check their website.
Cosmetics – Mineral Fusion Vegan
- Color Correcting Primer
- Face Primer
- Hydrating Primer
- Illuminating Primer
- Mattifying Primer
- Smoothing Eye Primer
- Beauty Balms
- Bronzer – Luster, Sparkle
- Concealer Duos
- Face Primer
- Hydration Mist
- Liquid Foundation
- Pressed Powder Foundation
- Setting Powder
- Sheer Tint Foundations
- Shine-Free Blotting Tissues
- Eye Pencils – all
- Eye Makeup Remover
- Eye Shadow Single – Buff, Prism, Rare, Raw
- Eye Shadow Trio – Riviera, Stunning
- Liquid Mineral Eyeliner
- Smoothing Eye Primer
Nail Care – Mineral Fusion Vegan
Skin Care – Mineral Fusion Vegan
Cleansers & Toners
- Charcoal Gel Cleanser
- Creamy Brightening Cleanser
- Hydrating Makeup Removing Wipes
- Makeup Removing Oil Cleanser
- Purifying Gel Facial Cleanser
- Skin-Renewing Facial Scrub
- Skin-Soothing Facial Toner
- Ultimate Moisture Facial Cleanser
Moisturizers and Serums
- Intense Hydration Face Cream
- Limitless Beauty Cream
- Line-Smoothing Nighttime Treatment
- Mineral SPF 40 Facial Moisturizer
- Nighttime Recovery Face Cream
- Skin Balancing Facial Moisturizer
- SPF 16 Age-Defying Treatment Serum
Hair Care – Mineral Fusion Vegan
- Anti-dandruff Shampoo
- Curl Care Shampoo & Conditioner
- Hair Repair Shampoo & Conditioner
- Lasting Color Shampoo & Conditioner
- Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner
- Vibrant Shine Shampoo & Conditioner
- Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at [email protected] to let me know.
Not Vegan – Mineral Fusion
Below is a list of Mineral Fusion products that are not considered vegan as they contain some animal-derived ingredients or by-products:
- 3-in-1 Color Stick (contains carmine and beeswax) – not vegan
- Beach Hair Texture Spray (contains biotin) – not vegan
- Blush (contains carmine )- not vegan
- Blush/Bronzer Duo (contains carmine) – not vegan
- Dry Shampoo (contains keratin) – not vegan
- Eye Shadow – Flash, Stone (contains carmine) – not vegan
- Eye Shadow Trio – density, fragile, sultry, diversity, espresso gold, jaded, stormy, rose gold (contains carmine) – not vegan
- Gray Root Concealer (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Illuminating Powder (contains carmine) – not vegan
- Lash Curling Mineral Mascara (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Lengthening Mascara (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Lip Pencil – Elegant, Burnish, Splendid (contains carmine) – not vegan
- Liquid Mineral Concealer (contains lanolin and beeswax) – not vegan
- Mineral Body Lotion (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Sheer Moisture Lip Tint (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Smoky Velvet Eye Palette (contains carmine) – not vegan
- Smoothing Hair Oil Mist – not vegan
- Strengthening Shampoo (contains keratin) – not vegan
- Volumizing Mascara (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Waterproof Mineral Mascara (contains beeswax) – not vegan
I hope this article helped you to understand Mineral Fusion’s cruelty-free and vegan status and by choosing cruelty-free together, we can help end animal testing for cosmetics once and for all!
If you liked this cruelty-free resource, then please subscribe to our monthly newsletter for more resources and guides to living your BEST cruelty-free and vegan life! You can also find us on Instagram and Facebook.