Mineral Fusion is an affordable drugstore mineral makeup, skin care, and hair care brand. Their products are hypoallergenic and free of parabens.
Is Mineral Fusion Cruelty-Free?
Mineral Fusion is cruelty-free. Mineral Fusion does not test their products or ingredients on animals, anywhere in the world. In addition, Mineral Fusion is also certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
Is Mineral Fusion Vegan?
Not all of Mineral Fusion products are vegan but the majority of them are considered vegan and don’t contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
Please reference below for a list of Mineral Fusion vegan products.
They also have a handy list on their website’s FAQ stating which of Mineral Fusion products are vegan and are free of any animal-derived ingredients.
In addition, you can also filter their products on their website to see only vegan options however if you’re like me and tend to buy Mineral Fusion vegan products at the drugstore, then this list may be of use to you!
Mineral Fusion Vegan List
Below is a list of Mineral Fusion products that were labeled as vegan to mean these products do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
Cosmetics – Mineral Fusion Vegan
- Color Correcting Primer
- Face Primer
- Hydrating Primer
- Illuminating Primer
- Mattifying Primer
- Smoothing Eye Primer
- Beauty Balms
- Bronzer – Luster, Sparkle
- Concealer Duos
- Face Primer
- Hydration Mist
- Liquid Foundation
- Pressed Powder Foundation
- Setting Powder
- Sheer Tint Foundations
- Shine-Free Blotting Tissues
- Eye Pencils – all
- Eye Makeup Remover
- Eye Shadow Single – Buff, Prism, Rare, Raw
- Eye Shadow Trio – Riviera, Stunning
- Liquid Mineral Eyeliner
- Smoothing Eye Primer
Nail Care – Mineral Fusion Vegan
Skin Care – Mineral Fusion Vegan
Cleansers & Toners
- Charcoal Gel Cleanser
- Creamy Brightening Cleanser
- Hydrating Makeup Removing Wipes
- Makeup Removing Oil Cleanser
- Purifying Gel Facial Cleanser
- Skin-Renewing Facial Scrub
- Skin-Soothing Facial Toner
- Ultimate Moisture Facial Cleanser
Moisturizers and Serums
- Intense Hydration Face Cream
- Limitless Beauty Cream
- Line-Smoothing Nighttime Treatment
- Mineral SPF 40 Facial Moisturizer
- Nighttime Recovery Face Cream
- Skin Balancing Facial Moisturizer
- SPF 16 Age-Defying Treatment Serum
Hair Care – Mineral Fusion Vegan
- Anti-dandruff Shampoo
- Curl Care Shampoo & Conditioner
- Hair Repair Shampoo & Conditioner
- Lasting Color Shampoo & Conditioner
- Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner
- Vibrant Shine Shampoo & Conditioner
- Volumizing Shampoo & Conditioner
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know.
Not Vegan – Mineral Fusion
Below is a list of Mineral Fusion products that are not considered vegan as they contain some animal-derived ingredients or by-products:
- 3-in-1 Color Stick (contains carmine and beeswax) – not vegan
- Beach Hair Texture Spray (contains biotin) – not vegan
- Blush (contains carmine )- not vegan
- Blush/Bronzer Duo (contains carmine) – not vegan
- Dry Shampoo (contains keratin) – not vegan
- Eye Shadow – Flash, Stone (contains carmine) – not vegan
- Eye Shadow Trio – density, fragile, sultry, diversity, espresso gold, jaded, stormy, rose gold (contains carmine) – not vegan
- Gray Root Concealer (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Illuminating Powder (contains carmine) – not vegan
- Lash Curling Mineral Mascara (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Lengthening Mascara (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Lip Pencil – Elegant, Burnish, Splendid (contains carmine) – not vegan
- Liquid Mineral Concealer (contains lanolin and beeswax) – not vegan
- Mineral Body Lotion (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Sheer Moisture Lip Tint (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Smoky Velvet Eye Palette (contains carmine) – not vegan
- Smoothing Hair Oil Mist – not vegan
- Strengthening Shampoo (contains keratin) – not vegan
- Volumizing Mascara (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Waterproof Mineral Mascara (contains beeswax) – not vegan