LaRitzy’s March 2016 Beauty Box was a much anticipated one because they quickly sold out and you had to get on the wait list! It’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of this cruelty-free and vegan subscription service from LaRitzy; time after time they have surpassed my expectations with their carefully curated selection of high quality full size products in each months box!
What you need to know about LaRitzy:
- Everything is 100% vegan! (no animal testing or ingredients)
- Includes 4-5 full size/deluxe samples in each box
- Monthly subscription starts at $14.99/month
- Receive 10% off your first month’s box using coupon code: ELEPHANT10
Want to see what was included in their March 2016 box?
LaRitzy March 2016 Beauty Box
This month’s LaRitzy box included 4 full size products at a total value of over $70! It’s no joke that you’re really getting your money’s worth with each subscription to a LaRitzy beauty box!
- Juice Beauty’s Green Apply Nutrient Eye Cream
- Deco Miami Nail Lacquer (I recieved Café Con Leche)
- Lippy Girl’s Extra Virgin Lip Gloss
- Modern Minerals Infused Eyeshadow (I received Smokey Quartz)
LaRitzy’s March box was packed with a great variety of beauty products; skincare, nail polish, lip product, and color cosmetics! I was particularly excited to receive Deco Miami nail lacquer and was super impressed with the pigment of the polish.
The eye cream from Juice Beauty has been something I’ve had my eyes on (get it? hehe) for a while now but I hesitated buying it when I saw the retail price was $38! so I was excited to see it in this month’s LaRitzy box. Not to mention, the eye cream alone covers the cost of the entire month’s box!!
Interested in the LaRitzy vegan beauty box? Get on the wait list here, and trust me when I say it’s worth the wait!
Disclaimer: I received samples in exchange for my honest review. I was not required to write a positive review nor was I compensated in any other way. All opinions expressed are always 100% my own. This post contains affiliate links which, while they don’t change the cost for you, earn me a small commission.