Korres is a modern Greek apothecary brand specializing in natural skin, bath & body, and color cosmetics but is Korres cruelty-free and vegan in 2021? We’ve go the answers here!
Is Korres Cruelty-Free?
Korres is Cruelty-free! None of Korres’ ingredients, formulations, or finished products are tested on animals, anywhere in the world.
Korres’ Animal Testing Statement
Korres has confirmed they do not test their products or ingredients on animals, they do not allow others to test on their behalf, their suppliers also do not test on animals, they do not allow their products to be tested on animals when required by law, and their products are not sold in stores in mainland China or any other country that may require animal testing.
Below is what’s currently stated on Korres’ website:
Is Korres Sold in China?
All imported cosmetics sold in stores in mainland China are required by law to be tested on animals, however, Korres has confirmed their products are only sold to Chinese customers through online orders and in Hong Kong, where animal testing is not required by law.
As long as Korres is not selling their products in retail stores in mainland China (not including Hong Kong), then Korres is not required to have their products tested on animals.
Below is their statement regarding selling in China:
“We launched in China this year, but we are able to distribute in China without animal testing. We are selling online only and via Hong Kong (cross-border) so therefore the animal testing policies are not applicable. We still maintain our policy as a cruelty-free brand.“
See Also: Cruelty-Free and Vegan Brands at Sephora
Is Korres Vegan?
Not all of Korres’ products are vegan as some of their products contain animal-derived ingredients or by-products. However, Korres does have some vegan options.
Please reference below for a list of Korres vegan product list.
Korres Vegan Product List
Below is a list of Korres products that are suitable for vegans and do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
You can also find out which of their products are vegan as they’re labelled accordingly on their website under each product description.
If a product you’re interested in is not included in this list, please check “Korres – not vegan” list at the bottom of this post.
- Black Pine Active Firming Sleeping Oil
- Black Pine Detoxifying Mineral Bar
- Black Pine Firming, Lifting & Antiwrinkle Day Cream
- Black Pine Firming, Lifting & Antiwrinkle Eye Cream
- Black Pine Firming, Lifting & Antiwrinkle Night Cream
- Black Pine Firming, Lifting & Antiwrinkle Serum
- Body Butters (except Yoghurt is not vegan)
- Castanea Arcadia Wrinkle Rewind Eye Cream
- Golden Krocus Ageless Saffron Elixir
- Pomegranate Cleansing & Make-up Removing Wipes
- Showergels (except Yoghurt is not vegan)
- Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturising & Brightening Cream
- Wild Rose Brightening & Line Smoothing Serum Face & Eyes
- Wild Rose Brightening Targeted Tone Corrector
- Wild Rose Brightening Targeted Tone Corrector Neck & Décolleté
- Wild Rose Exfoliating Cleanser
- Wild Rose Instant Brightening Eye Treatment
- Wild Rose Smoothie Brightening Priming Moisturiser
- Wild Rose Vitamin C Active Brightening Oil
- Wild Rose Vitamin C Petal Peel 2-Step Brightening & Resurfacing System
- Black Pine Concealer
- Black Pine Foundation
- Pomegranate Concealer
- Pomegranate Foundation
- Red Grape Compact Foundation
- Wild Rose CC Cream
- Wild Rose Concealer
- Wild Rose Foundation
- Black Volcanic Minerals Kohl Eyeliner
- Black Volcanic Minerals Liquid Eyeliner
- Cedar Wood Eyebrow Pencil
- Sunflower & Evening Primrose Eyeshadow (except White 105, Silver 515, Golden-Bronze 275, Purple 745, Plum 775, Sky-Blue 845, Ivory 14, Golden 25, Lime 41, Bronze Brown 31, Light Pink 62, Pink 66, Metallic Grey 55, Golden Brown 28, Brun 36, Olive Green 47, Midnight Blue 88, Light Green 43, Cypress Green 49, Rose Pink 65 are not vegan)
- Volcanic Minerals Eyeliner (except Purple White 11 is not vegan)
- Volcanic Minerals Twist Eyeshadow (except 98 Black, 11 Ivory, 46 Olive Green, 68 Golden Pink, 29 Golden Bronze, 33 Grey Brown are not vegan)
- Cherry Lip Gloss
- Cotton Seed Oil Long Lasting Lipliner (except 5 Purple Red is not vegan)
- Lip Butter
- Morello Creamy Lipstick
- Raspberry Twist Lipstick (except Innocence and Elegance are not vegan)
- Myrrh & Oligoelements Nail Colour (except Denim Blue 83, Ultra Violent 29 are not vegan)
- Provitamin B5 & Oligoelements Base Coat
- Provitamin B5 & Oligoeleents Top Coat
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at [email protected] to let me know.
Not Vegan – Korres
The following Korres products contain some animal-derived ingredients or by-products and are not considered suitable for vegans:
Face – Not Vegan
- Milk Proteins 3-in-1 Emulsion – not vegan
- Milk Proteins Cleansing Wipes – not vegan
- Milk Proteins Foaming Cream – not vegan
- Greek Yoghurt 3-in-1 Cleansing Emulsion – not vegan
- Greek Yoghurt Cleansing Wipes – not vegan
- Greek Yoghurt Foaming Cream – not vegan
- Greek Yoghurt Mask – not vegan
- Greek Yoghurt Cream – not vegan
- Greek Yoghurt Eye Cream – not vegan
- Greek Yoghurt Sleeping Facial – not vegan
- Greek Yoghurt After-Sun Cooling Gel – not vegan
- Yoghurt Fluid Veil SPF 30 – not vegan
- Yoghurt Smoothie – not vegan
- Wild Rose Mask Instant Brightening & Illuminating Mask – not vegan
- Milk Soap – not vegan
- Magnolia Night Cream – not vegan
- Castanea Night Cream – not vegan
- Castanea Night Cream – not vegan
- Castanea Foaming Cream – not vegan
- Olive Night Cream – not vegan
- Cranberry Lifting Mask – not vegan
- Watermelon Mask – not vegan
- Grapefruit Mask – not vegan
- Avocado Mask – not vegan
- Nectarine Face Mask – not vegan
Hair – Not Vegan
- Laurel and Echinacea Shampoo Against Dandruff and Dry Scalp – not vegan
- Sunflower & Mountain Tea Shampoo for Coloured Hair – not vegan
- Almond & Linseed Shampoo for Dry Hair – not vegan
- Shampoo Aloe & Dictamus for Normal Hair – not vegan
- Shampoo Urtica & Liquorice for Oily Hair – not vegan
- Shampoo Rice & Linden for Thin/Sensitive Hair – not vegan
- Rice Proteins & Linden Toning Shampoo for Fine and Fragile Hair – not vegan
- Lime Styling Gel Strong & Long-Lasting hold – not vegan
Body – Not Vegan
- Yoghurt Shower Gel – not vegan
- Yoghurt Body Milk – not vegan
- Yoghurt Body Butter – not vegan
- Yoghurt Hand Cream – not vegan
- Lily Bouquet Hand Cream – not vegan
- Guava Hand Cream – not vegan
- Bergamot Pear Hand Cream – not vegan
- Japanese Rose Hand Cream – not vegan
- Almond & Calendula Hand Cream – not vegan
- Almond & Shea Butter Hand Cream – not vegan
Sun Care – Not Vegan
- Yoghurt Face Cream SPF 50 – not vegan
- Yoghurt Face Cream SPF 30 – not vegan
- Yoghurt Face Cream SPF 50 Tinted – not vegan
- Yoghurt Face Cream SPF 30 Tinted – not vegan
- Yoghurt Body Emulsion SPF 50 – not vegan
- Yoghurt Body Emulsion SPF 30 – not vegan
- Yoghurt Body Emulsion SPF 20 – not vegan
- Yoghurt Cooling Gel – not vegan
- Red Grape SPF 30 Tinted – not vegan
I hope this article helped you to understand Korres’ cruelty-free and vegan status and by choosing cruelty-free together, we can help end animal testing for cosmetics once and for all!
If you liked this cruelty-free resource, then please subscribe to our monthly newsletter for more resources and guides to living your BEST cruelty-free and vegan life! You can also find us on Instagram and Facebook.