Is Jordana Cosmetics Cruelty-Free?
Jordana Cosmetics is cruelty-free; none of their products or ingredients are tested on animals, anywhere in the world.
We are happy to add Jordana to our list of cruelty-free brands!
Is Jordana Cosmetics Vegan?
Not all of Jordana cosmetics are vegan as they do use some animal-derived ingredients like beeswax, lanolin, and carmine in some of their products. However, Jordana does offer some vegan makeup options.
Please reference the list below to know which of Jordana products are considered vegan.
List of Jordana Vegan Products
Below is a list of Jordana cosmetics that were labelled and classified as being vegan on their website and do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products. Use this list to help you while you’re on-the-go and shopping for Jordana products in-stores.
- Brow Powder Duo
- Cat Eye Liner
- Color Tint Blush
- Color Xtend Eyeliner
- Cosmic Glow Holographic Lip Gloss
- Creamy Liquid Foundation
- Fabubrow Eyebrow Pencil
- Fabubrow Shape & Set Gel
- Fabuliner Bold Felt-Tip Liquid Eyeliner
- Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner
- Fineliner Felt-Tip Liquid Liner
- Forever Flawless Pressed Powder
- Glow N’ Go Creamy Strobing Stick
- Instant Glow Liquid Highlighter
- Powder Bronzer
- Prime No-Pores Pore Refining Face Primer
- Quickbrow Micro Eyebrow Pencil
- Sculpt N’ Go Creamy Contour Stick
- Take Cover Full Coverage Concealer
- Triple Play All Over Color
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at email@example.com to let me know.