Inglot is a Polish cosmetics brand offering a wide range of makeup cosmetics and nail products, but is Inglot cruelty-free or vegan?
Is Inglot Cruelty-Free?
Inglot is Cruelty-free! None of Inglot’s ingredients, formulations, or finished products are tested on animals, anywhere in the world.
Inglot Cosmetics has confirmed they do not test their products or ingredients on animals, they do not allow others to test on their behalf, their suppliers also do not test on animals, they do not allow their products to be tested on animals when required by law, and their products are not sold in stores in mainland China or any other country that may require animal testing.
Below is a snippet of the response I received from Inglot confirming their animal testing policy:
“Our products are cruelty free – neither the products nor the ingredients used for production were tested on animals. None of the products or ingredients intended to be used in our cosmetic products are tested on animals by our suppliers. We appreciate your consciousness regarding the cruelty free status of INGLOT products. We are happy to confirm that INGLOT products are not being tested on animals in accordance with the Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 30 November 2009 on cosmetic products*.
INGLOT is also GMP (Good Manufacture Practices) certified which ensures the best conditions of production as well as highest possible quality of ingredients and the final product. Please see attached a certificate by TÜV Rheinland Polska confirming that INGLOT products are not tested on animals. The Regulation prohibits the performance of animal testing in the European Union for:
finished products,ingredients or combinations of ingredients.
The Regulation also prohibits the placing on the European Union market of: products where the final formulation has been the subject of animal testing; products containing ingredients or combinations of ingredients which have been the subject of animal testing. Our policy is to check every single cosmetic ingredient whether it is tested on animals, prior to introducing it into our formulations. In case we came to know that such tests are being conducted or if the supplier refuses to confirm that he would not test these substances on animals, we would not purchase such ingredients.
Our cosmetics are neither manufactured nor sold in mainland China or anywhere else where animal testing on cosmetic products is mandatory.“
Is Inglot Sold in China?
All imported cosmetics sold in mainland China are required by law to be tested on animals. However, Inglot Cosmetics has confirmed they do not sell their products in retail stores in mainland China and therefore they are not required to test on animals.
Is Inglot Vegan?
Not all of Inglot’s products are vegan as some of their products contain animal-derived ingredients or by-products. However, Inglot does have some vegan options.
You can find a list of Inglot vegan products below.
Below is a statement I found on Inglot’s website stating that some of their products are V-Label certified:
“People who are looking for 100% vegan products may struggle with the analysis of the ingredients’ list. Firstly, raw materials used are hidden under complicated names or semi-finished products. Secondly, the products may be tested on animals at different stages of the production. V-label Certification provides the analysis that regular consumers are unable to go through, therefore they are given the opportunity to consciously and safely choose vegan products.
V-Label controls the cosmetics taking into consideration both the origin of raw materials and testing on animals. In order to call a product vegan, it has to go through extremely precise analysis of full list of ingredients and the production processes. It means that all raw materials used are analyzed, including those not mentioned on the labels like excipients, semi-finished products, or the components like applicators and brushes. The raw materials are controlled at every stage, even directly at the producers and suppliers, who are obliged to provide the statement confirming not testing on animals of a certain product, not testing on animals in different countries or third parties.
It took over six months to run the detailed analysis of 450 raw materials.
INGLOT products labeled with V-Label certificate are 100% vegan and cruelty free.“
Inglot Vegan Product List
The following Inglot products are suitable for vegans and do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products. This vegan product list was provided by Inglot Cosmetics.
You can also find out which of their products are vegan as they’re labeled accordingly on their website under each product description.
Primer – Inglot Vegan
- HD Corrective Primer
- Mattifying Under Makeup Base
- Under Makeup Base Pro
Foundation – Inglot Vegan
- AMC Cream Foundation
- Beautifier Tinted Cream
- Cream Foundation
- HD Perfect Coverup Foundation
- YSM Cream Foundation
Concealer – Inglot Vegan
- AMC Cream Concealer
- AMC Under Eye Corrective Illuminator
- Cream Concealer
- Under Eye Concealer
Face Powder – Inglot Vegan
- Freedom System AMC Pressed Powder
- Freedom System HD Pressed Powder – All shades except 401 are Vegan
- Freedom System Mattifying Pressed Powder 3S Round
- Freedom System Pressed Powder Round – All shades except for 12, 13, 16-20 are Vegan
- HD Illuminizing Loose Powder – All shades except for 41 are Vegan
- Loose Powder
- Mattifying Loose Powder 3S
- Translucent Loose Powder
Highlighter – Inglot Vegan
- AMC Face And Body Illuminator
- Freedom System HD Highlighter
- Freedom System HD Highlighter Trio – All shades except 101 are Vegan
- Intense Sparkler Face Eyes Body Highlighter – All shades except 12 and 14 are Vegan
- Soft Sparkler Face Eyes Body Highlighter
- Sparkling Dust Feb
Bronzer & Contour – Inglot Vegan
- AMC Face And Body Bronzer
- AMC Multicolour System Bronzing Powder
- Freedom System Always The Sun Glow Face Bronzer
- Freedom System Always The Sun Matte Face Bronzer
- Freedom System AMC Bronzing Powder Round
- Freedom System HD Sculpting Powder
Blush – Inglot Vegan
- AMC Face Blush (Liquid)
- Face Blush – All shades except for 23, 24, 26, 38, 42, and 43 are Vegan
- Freedom System Face Blush – All shades except 45, 63, 67, 68, 69, and 70 are Vegan
- Freedom System Fusion Blush & Illuminator – All shades except 201, 203, and 204 are Vegan
- Sunlight Stick Blush
Eye Primer – Inglot Vegan
- Eye Shadow Keeper
Eyeshadow – Inglot Vegan
Many of Inglot eyeshadows are vegan but note that some of their shades are NOT vegan. It’s best to check their website to see which shades are vegan and for the most up-to-date information on their vegan shade range.
- AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow
- All shades except 22, 33, 34, 35, 50, 74, 111, 112, 113, 120, 126
- Body Sparkles
- All shades except 49, 57, 59, 63, and 65 are Vegan
- Freedom System AMC Eye Shadow
- All shades except 50, 55, 71, 72, 73, 74, and 75
- Freedom System AMC Eye Shadow Shine
- All shades except 11, 14, 22, 29, 30, 39, 48, 152, 161, and 163-165
- Freedom System Eye Shadow Double Sparkle
- All shades except for 459, 460, 480, 482, 483, 487, 488, 491, 494, 495, 502, 612-615, and 617
- Freedom System Eye Shadow Matte
- The following shades are NOT Vegan: 281, 282, 284, 285, 289, 290, 301, 303, 308, 312, 320, 321, 325, 328, 330, 332, 334, 336, 361, 362, 366, 369, 371, 375, 378, 382, 386, 388, and 389. All other shades not listed ARE Vegan
- Freedom System Eye Shadow Pearl
- All shades except 399, 407, 420, 423, 426, 428, 431, 434, 439, 441, 445, 446, 449, 450, and 452
- Freedom System Rainbow Eye Shadow
- All shades except 106, 110, 114, 115, 117, 119, 124, 126-129, and 131-135
- Pigment Powder
- All shades except 63, 115, 199, 212, and 300
Eyeliner – Inglot Vegan
- AMC Eyeliner Gel
- Eyeliner FM – All shades except 521, 525, and 529 are Vegan
- Liquid Eyeliner – All shades except 21, 24, and 28-30 are Vegan
Brows – Inglot Vegan
- AMC Brow Liner Gel
- Eyebrow Pencil
- Promises Mascara
Mascara – Inglot Vegan
- False Lash Effect Mascara
- Lash Enhancer Mascara
- Long & Curly Mascara
- Promises Mascara
- Secret Volume Mascara
Lips – Inglot Vegan
- Colour Play Lipliner – All shades except 322 are Vegan
- Diamond Lip Tint
- HD Lip Tint Matte
- Lipliner FM – All shades except 853, 854, and 856 are Vegan
- Lipsatin Lipstick
- High Gloss Lip Oil
- Sleeks Cream Lip Paint
Nails – Inglot Vegan
- Dry & Shine
- O2M Breathable Base
- O2M Breathable Nail Enamel
- O2M Breathable Nail Enamel Soft Matte
- O2M Breathable Top Coat
- O2M Breathable Top Coat Matte
Skincare – Inglot Vegan
- Makeup Remover
- Milk & Tonic Makeup Remover Wipes
- Multi-Action Toner – Combination To Oil Skin
- Multi-Action Toner – Dry Skin
- Refreshing Face Mist – Combination To Oily Skin
- Refreshing Face Mist – Dry To Normal Skin
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at [email protected] to let me know.
I hope this article helped you to understand Inlgot’s cruelty-free and vegan status and by choosing cruelty-free together, we can help end animal testing for cosmetics once and for all!
If you liked this cruelty-free resource, then please subscribe to our monthly newsletter for more resources and guides to living your BEST cruelty-free and vegan life! You can also find us on Instagram and Facebook.