Is ILIA Cruelty-Free?
ILIA is cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified. None of ILIA products or ingredients are tested on animals, anywhere in the world.
Is ILIA Vegan?
Not all of ILIA makeup is vegan as they do use beeswax in some of their products but ILIA does have a handful of vegan makeup options.
Please reference below for a list of ILIA vegan products.
Where to buy ILIA?
ILIA Vegan Products
Below is a list of ILIA vegan products that do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
- Cucumber Water Stick
- Color Block High Impact Lipstick
- Color Haze Multi-Matte Pigment
- Essential Brow Gel
- Lip Gloss
- Liquid Light Serum highlighter
- On & On Eye Primer
- Radiant Translucent Powder SPF 20
- Satin Cream Lip Crayon
- Sheer Vivid Tinted Moisturizer
- Silken Shadow Stick
- Soft Focus Finishing Powder
- True Skin Radiant Priming Serum
- True Skin Serum Concealer
- True Skin Serum Foundation
- Vivid Concealer
- Vivid Foundation
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at email@example.com to let me know.
Not Vegan – ILIA Beauty
The following products from ILIA contain beeswax and are not suitable for vegans.
- Illuminator – not vegan
- Limitless Lash Mascara – not vegan
- Lip Conditioner – not vegan
- Lip Exfoliator – not vegan
- Multi-Stick – not vegan
- Pure Eyeliner – not vegan
- Tinted Lip Conditioner – not vegan