Huda Beauty is a cosmetic brand created by beauty guru, Youtuber, and influencer, Huda Kattan. Huda Beauty has become one of the most popular and fastest-growing makeup brands but first, we wanted to know is Huda Beauty cruelty-free and vegan?
Is Huda Beauty Cruelty-free?
Huda Beauty is cruelty-free, Huda Beauty does not test its products or its ingredients on animals anywhere in the world.
Huda Beauty’s Animal Testing Statement
In an email response, Huda Beauty confirmed to me that they do not test their ingredients or products on animals; they do not ask or hire any third parties to test their products or ingredients on animals on their behalf; their ingredient suppliers do not test on animals and they have manufacturers certifications to confirm this; and they do not sell in Mainland China.
Based on the response from Huda Beauty, we would consider Huda Beauty to be cruelty-free and they’ve been added to our list of cruelty-free brands!
Is Huda Beauty Vegan?
Some of Huda Beauty makeup products contain carmine, beeswax, and other animal-derived ingredients and/or by-products and are not suitable for vegans, however, Huda Beauty does offer a selection of vegan makeup and vegan false lashes.
Please reference below for a list of Huda Beauty vegan products.
Huda Beauty Vegan Product List
When it comes to Huda Beauty vegan options, they have a rather small selection. In the past, Huda Beauty was known for the mink false lashes but great news! Huda Beauty is no longer selling or offering Mink Lashes anymore!!
I have also confirmed the following Huda Beauty products are vegan and do not contain any animal-derived ingredients:
- #FAUXFILTER foundation
- Classic False Lashes
- Easy Lash
- Faux Mink Lashes
- Life Liner Duo Pencil & Liquid Eyeliner 🆕
- Makeup Remover Balm 🆕
- N.Y.M.P.H. Not. Your.
Mama’s. Panty. Hose.
- Obsession palettes
Huda Beauty Vegan Makeup Brushes
- Bake & Blend Brush (Face)
- Blur & Glow Body Brush (Body)
- Buff & Blend Brush (Face)
- Build & Blend Brush (Eyes)
- Conceal & Blend Brush (Face)
- Sculpt & Shade Brush (Face)
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know.
NOT VEGAN – Huda Beauty
Below is a list of Huda Beauty products that contain animal-derived ingredients or by-products and therefore are not suitable for vegans:
- 3D Highlighter Palette (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette (contains carmine) – not vegan
- Lip Contour Matte Pencil (may contain carmine) – not vegan
- Liquid Matte Lipstick (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Matte & Metal Melted Shadows (contains carmine) – not vegan
- Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette
- Coral (contains carmine) – not vegan
- Gemstone (contains carmine) – not vegan
- Ruby (contains carmine) – not vegan
- Neon Pink (contains carmine) – not vegan
- Topaz (contains carmine) – not vegan
- Amethyst (contains carmine) – not vegan
- Power Bullet Matte Lipstick (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Rose Gold Palette REMASTERED (contains carmine) – not vegan
- The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette (contains beeswax, carmine) – not vegan
If you do not see a product on either of our Huda Beauty vegan or non-vegan list, it’s because I haven’t confirmed whether said products are vegan or not with Huda Beauty yet. I’ll try my best to keep this list as updated as possible.