Is HASK cruelty-free?
Yes, HASK is a cruelty-free brand with some vegan options.
HASK Animal Testing Policy (2018)
HASK states on their website that they do not test on animals and they make sure their suppliers and vendors supply safety and regulatory information on their ingredients so that they don’t run into any issues.
I emailed HASK recently and confirmed: HASK does not their products or ingredients on animals; HASK does not hire any third parties to test their products or ingredients on their behalf; none of HASK’s raw material suppliers test on animals and they require all of their suppliers to certify that they do not test on animals; they do not sell in China where animal testing is required by law.
Therefore I am happy to report that HASK is a cruelty-free brand!
HASK Vegan Product List
Although not all of HASK products are considered vegan but they do have several vegan product options. HASK kindly provided me with a list of their vegan products that do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products, which you can find the list below:
- Argan Oil 5-in-1 Spray
- Argan Dry Shampoo
- Argan Oil Cream Oil
- Argan Oil Hot Oil
- Blue Chamomile & Argan Oil Shampoo
- Blue Chamomile & Argan Oil Conditioner
- Blue Chamomile & Argan Oil 5-in-1 Spray
- Cactus Water Shampoo
- Cactus Water Conditioner
- Cactus Water 5-in-1 Spray
- Charcoal with Citrus Oil Shampoo
- Charcoal with Citrus Oil Conditioner
- Charcoal Dry Shampoo
- Chia Seed Oil Shampoo
- Chia Seed Oil Conditioner
- Chia Dry Shampoo
- Monoi Coconut Oil Shampoo
- Monoi Coconut Oil Conditioner
- Monoi Coconut Oil Shine Oil
- Monoi Coconut Oil Hot Oil
- Monoi Coconut Dry Shampoo
- Monoi Coconut Cream Oil
- Coconut Water Shampoo
- Coconut Water Conditioner
- Kalahari Melon Oil Shampoo
- Kalahari Melon Oil Conditioner
- Orchid & White Truffle Shampoo
- Orchid & White Truffle Conditioner
- Superfruit Shampoo
- Superfruit Conditioner