Is Farmacy Cruelty-Free?
Farmacy is cruelty-free in 2019; Farmacy does not test their products or ingredients on animals, anywhere in the world.
Farmacy Animal Testing Policy (2019)
Farmacy states on their website, “We never test on animals. We don’t test our raw ingredients on animals, either, and we don’t ask third parties to conduct animal testing on our behalf. We also require that all our raw ingredient suppliers conform to the EU animal testing ban.”
In an email response,
Farmacy has also confirmed to me that they do not sell their products in countries that require animal testing, like Mainland China.
I am now happy to add Farmacy to ethical elephant’s list of cruelty-free brands!
Is Farmacy Vegan?
Not all of
Vegan Product List (2019) Farmacy
The following is a list of Farmacy vegan products that do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
- Coconut Gel Sheet Mask – Brightening
- Coconut Gel Sheet Mask – Hydrating
- Dew It All Total Eye Cream with Echinacea GreenEnvy™
- Freshen Up All-Natural Deodorant
- Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm
- Green Screen Daily MineralSunscreen SPF 30
- Lip Bloom
- New Day Gentle Exfoliating Grains
- Skin Dew Hydrating Essence & Setting Spray
- Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm with Echinacea GreenEnvy™
- Very Cherry Bright 15% Clean Vitamin C Serum
- Very Cherry Clean Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm
Not Vegan –
Below is a list of
- Clean Bee Ultra Gentle Facial Cleanser – not vegan
- Deep Moisture Coconut Gel Mask (contains Bifida Ferment Lysate)– not vegan
- Honey Butter Beeswax Lip Balm – not vegan
- Honey Butter Body – not vegan
- Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ – not vegan
- Honey Grail – not vegan
- Honeymoon Glow Night Serum – not vegan
- Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ – not vegan
- Honey Savior All-in-One Skin Repair Salve with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ Honey – not vegan
- Invincible Anti-Aging Serum (contains pearl powder) – not vegan
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know.