Farmacy is a natural green beauty brand but is Farmacy cruelty-free or vegan in 2021? We’ve got the answers here!
Is Farmacy Cruelty-Free?
Farmacy is Cruelty-free! None of Farmacy’s ingredients, formulations, or finished products are tested on animals, anywhere in the world.
Farmacy Animal Testing Policy
Farmacy has confirmed they do not test their products or ingredients on animals, they do not allow others to test on their behalf, their suppliers also do not test on animals, they do not allow their products to be tested on animals when required by law, and their products are not sold in stores in mainland China or any other country that may require animal testing.
Below is a screenshot of Farmacy’s official animal testing statement:
Is Farmacy Sold in China?
All imported cosmetics sold in mainland China are required by law to be tested on animals. However, Farmacy has confirmed they do not sell their products in retail stores in mainland China and therefore they are not required to test on animals.
Is Farmacy Vegan?
Not all of Farmacy’s products are vegan as some of their products contain bee by-products like honey and beesawx. However, Farmacy does have some vegan options.
Below is a list of Farmacy vegan products.
The following is a screenshot of what’s currently stated on Farmacy’s official website about its vegan products:
Farmacy Vegan Product List
The following Farmacy products are suitable for vegans and do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
You can also find out which of their products are vegan as they’re labelled accordingly on their website under each product description.
- Coconut Gel Sheet Mask – Brightening
- Coconut Gel Sheet Mask – Hydrating
- Dew It All Total Eye Cream with Echinacea GreenEnvy™
- Freshen Up All-Natural Deodorant
- Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm
- Green Screen Daily MineralSunscreen SPF 30
- Lip Bloom
- New Day Gentle Exfoliating Grains
- Skin Dew Hydrating Essence & Setting Spray
- Sleep Tight Firming Night Balm with Echinacea GreenEnvy™
- Very Cherry Bright 15% Clean Vitamin C Serum
- Very Cherry Clean Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at [email protected] to let me know.
Not Vegan –
Below is a list of
- Clean Bee Ultra Gentle Facial Cleanser – not vegan
- Honey Butter Beeswax Lip Balm – not vegan
- Honey Butter Body – not vegan
- Honey Drop Lightweight Moisturizer with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ – not vegan
- Honey Grail – not vegan
- Honeymoon Glow Night Serum – not vegan
- Honey Potion Renewing Antioxidant Hydration Mask with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ – not vegan
- Honey Savior All-in-One Skin Repair Salve with Echinacea GreenEnvy™ Honey – not vegan
I hope this article helped you to understand Farmacy’s cruelty-free and vegan status and by choosing cruelty-free together, we can help end animal testing for cosmetics once and for all!
If you liked this cruelty-free resource, then please subscribe to our monthly newsletter for more resources and guides to living your BEST cruelty-free and vegan life! You can also find us on Instagram and Facebook.