You may have seen or heard of Drybar before, they are a premier hair salon specializing in just blowouts! Drybar also has their own line of cruelty-free, salon-quality hair styling products and tools which you can find in their salons nationwide, on their website, or at Sephora!
Drybar is certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny and I recently contacted them to inquire which of their products were vegan and do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products like Honey or animal sourced Keratin. They were incredibly helpful as they responded back with a handy list of Drybar’s vegan products!
Drybar Vegan Products
Below you will find the list provided by Drybar to let you know which of Drybar hair products are vegan:
- 100 Proof Treatment Oil
- Bay Breeze Hydrating Shot
- Blonde Ale Brightening Conditioner
- Blonde Ale Brightening Shampoo
- Detox Clear Invisible Dry Shampoo
- Detox Dry Conditioner
- Detox Dry Shampoo
- Detox Dry Shampoo – Brunette
- Detox Whipped Dry Shampoo Foam
- Hot Toddy Heat & UV Protectant
- Mai Tai Spritzer Sea Salt Spray
- Money Maker Flexible Hold Hairspray
- On The Rocks Charcoal Scalp Scrub
- On The Rocks Conditioner
- Prep Rally Prime & Prep Detangler
- Southern Belle Volume-Boosting Mousse
- Southern Belle Volume-Boosting Root Lifter
- Sparkling Soda Shine Spray
- Texas Tea Volumizing Hair Spray
- The Sheriff Medium Hold Hairspray
- The Warden Maximum Hold Hairspray
- Triple Sec
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at email@example.com to let me know.
Have you tried any of these vegan hair products from Drybar before?