Drybar offers a line of salon-quality hair styling products and tools but is Drybar cruelty-free and vegan in 2021? We’ve got the answers here!
Is Drybar Cruelty-Free?
Drybar is Cruelty-free! None of Drybar’s ingredients, formulations, or finished products are tested on animals, anywhere in the world.
In addition, Drybar is certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
Drybar Animal Testing Policy
Drybar has confirmed they do not test their products or ingredients on animals or ask others to test on their behalf. Their suppliers also do not test on animals nor do they allow their products to be tested on animals when required by law. And finally, their products are not sold in stores in mainland China or any other country that may require animal testing.
Below is a screenshot of Drybar’s official animal testing statement:
Is Drybar Sold in China?
All imported cosmetics sold in mainland China are required by law to be tested on animals. However, Drybar has confirmed they do not sell their products in retail stores in mainland China and therefore they are not required to test on animals.
Is Drybar Vegan?
Not all of Drybar’s products are vegan as some of their products contain honey, keratin, or some other animal products. However, Drybar does have some vegan options.
Below is a list of Drybar vegan products.
Drybar Vegan Product List
The following Drybar products are suitable for vegans and do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
You can also find out which of their products are vegan as they’re labelled accordingly on their website under each product description.
- 100 Proof Smoothing Oil
- Bay Breeze Hydrating Shots
- Blonde Ale Brightening Conditioner
- Detox Brunettes Dry Shampoo
- Detox Clear Invisible Dry Shampoo
- Detox Dry Conditioner – Original Scent
- Detox Dry Conditioner – Lush Scent
- Detox Dry Shampoo – Original Scent
- Detox Dry Shampoo – Lush Scent
- Detox Dry Shampoo – Coconut Colada Scent
- Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist
- Jump Start
Quick DryBlowout Serum
- Mai Tai Spritzer Sea Salt Spray
- Money Maker Flexible Hold Hairspray
- Mudslide Nourishing Hair Mask
- On The Rocks Charcoal Scalp Scrub
- On The Rocks Lightweight Conditioner
- Prep Rally Prime & Prep Detangler
- Southern Belle Volume-Boosting Mousse
- Southern Belle Volume-Boosting Powder
- Southern Belle Volume-Boosting Root Lifter
- Sparkling Soda Shine Mist
- The Sheriff Medium Hold Hairspray
- Triple Sec 3-in-1 Finishing Spray – Blanc Scent
- Triple Sec 3-in-1 Finishing Spray – Lush Scent
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at [email protected] to let me know.
I hope this article helped you to understand DryBar’s cruelty-free and vegan status and by choosing cruelty-free together, we can help end animal testing for cosmetics once and for all!
If you liked this cruelty-free resource, then please subscribe to our monthly newsletter for more resources and guides to living your BEST cruelty-free and vegan life! You can also find us on Instagram and Facebook.