You may have seen or heard of Drybar before, they are a premier hair salon specializing in just blowouts. Drybar also has their own line of cruelty-free, salon-quality hair styling products and tools which you can find in their salons nationwide, on Amazon, and at Sephora and Ulta!
Is Drybar Cruelty-Free in 2019?
Yes. Drybar is cruelty-free; none of their products or ingredients are tested on animals, anywhere in the world. In addition, Drybar is certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny.
Is Drybar Vegan?
Not all of
Please reference below for a list of Drybar vegan products below.
Drybar Vegan Product List (2019)
Below you will find a list of Drybar vegan products that do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
- 100 Proof Smoothing Oil
- Bay Breeze Hydrating Shots
- Blonde Ale Brightening Conditioner
- Detox Brunettes Dry Shampoo
- Detox Clear Invisible Dry Shampoo
- Detox Dry Conditioner – Original Scent
- Detox Dry Conditioner – Lush Scent
- Detox Dry Shampoo – Original Scent
- Detox Dry Shampoo – Lush Scent
- Detox Dry Shampoo – Coconut Colada Scent
- Hot Toddy Heat Protectant Mist
- Jump Start
Quick DryBlowout Serum
- Mai Tai Spritzer Sea Salt Spray
- Money Maker Flexible Hold Hairspray
- Mudslide Nourishing Hair Mask
- On The Rocks Charcoal Scalp Scrub
- On The Rocks Lightweight Conditioner
- Prep Rally Prime & Prep Detangler
- Southern Belle Volume-Boosting Mousse
- Southern Belle Volume-Boosting Powder
- Southern Belle Volume-Boosting Root Lifter
- Sparkling Soda Shine Mist
- The Sheriff Medium Hold Hairspray
- Triple Sec 3-in-1 Finishing Spray – Blanc Scent
- Triple Sec 3-in-1 Finishing Spray – Lush Scent
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at email@example.com to let me know.
Have you tried any of these vegan hair products from Drybar before?