Drunk Elephant is a natural skincare brand. All of Drunk Elephant skincare products are made without, what they call the Suspicious 6: essential oils, drying alcohols, silicons, chemical screens, fragrance/dyes
Is Drunk Elephant Cruelty-Free?
Drunk Elephant is cruelty-free! Drunk Elephant is certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny. Drunk Elephant does not test their products or ingredients on animals, anywhere in the world.
Is Drunk Elephant Vegan?
Not all of Drunk Elephant skincare products are suitable for vegans as some contain beeswax, honey, and/or seashell derivatives, but Drunk Elephant does offer some vegan products that do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
Please reference below for a list of Drunk Elephant vegan products.
In addition, Drunk Elephant also provided me with a list of their products that are not suitable for vegans and why, which you can at the bottom of this post.
I love supporting cruelty-free brands that are so transparent about the source of their ingredients like Drunk Elephant!
Drunk Elephant Vegan Products
The following Drunk Elephant products do not contain animal-derived ingredients, and utilize only those of either of plant or synthetic origin:
- A-Passioni™ Retinol Cream
- B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel
BesteNo 9 Jelly Cleanser
- C-Tango™ Multivitamin Eye Cream
BronziAnti-Pollution Sunshine Serum
- JuJu Bar
- Lala Retro Whipped Cream
- Protini™ Polypeptide Cream
- Shaba Complex Eye Serum
- Slaai Makeup Melting Butter Cleanser
- T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum
- T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial
- Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know.
Not Vegan – Drunk Elephant
The following products do contain ingredients of animal-derived origin and therefore are not suitable for vegans:
- C-Firma Day Serum (contains acetyl glucosamine, derived from seashells) – not vegan
- Umbra Sheer Physical Defense SPF 30 (contains acetyl glucosamine, derived from seashells) – not vegan
- Umbra Tinte Physical Defense SPF 30 (contains acetyl glucosamine, derived from seashells) – not vegan
- Lippe (contains beeswax) – not vegan
- Pekee Bar (contains honey) – not vegan
Where to Buy Drunk Elephant?
Have you tried anything from Drunk Elephant before?