Drunk Elephant is a cruelty-free and natural skincare brand. All of Drunk Elephant skincare products are made without, what they call the Suspicious 6: essential oils, drying alcohols, silicons, chemical screens, fragrance/dyes and SLS, making their products appropriate for all skin types.
I was curious to know which of Drunk Elephant’s skincare products also do not contain any animal-derived ingredients, so I emailed them and they provided me with a handy list!
The list includes Drunk Elephant’s vegan products, as well as, as separate list indicating which of Drunk Elephant’s products are not suitable for vegans and why.
I love supporting cruelty-free brands that are so transparent about the source of their ingredients like Drunk Elephant! I’m now excited to try some of their vegan, clean skincare!
Drunk Elephant Vegan Products
The following products do not include animal-derived ingredients, and utilize only those of either of plant or synthetic origin:
- B-Hydra Intensive Hydration Gel
- Beste Jelly Cleanser
- C-Tango™ Multivitamin Eye Cream
- JuJu Bar
- Lala Retro Whipped Cream
- Protini™ Polypeptide Cream
- T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum
- T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial
- Shaba Complex Eye Serum
- Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil
Not Vegan – Drunk Elephant
The following products do contain ingredients of animal-derived origin and therefore are not suitable for vegans:
- C-Firma Day Serum (contains acetyl glucosamine, derived from seashells)
- Umbra Sheer Physical Defense SPF 30 (contains acetyl glucosamine, derived from seashells)
- Umbra Tinte Physical Defense SPF 30 (contains acetyl glucosamine, derived from seashells)
- Lippe (contains beeswax)
- Pekee Bar (contains honey)
Where to Buy Drunk Elephant?
Have you tried anything from Drunk Elephant before?