Is Perricone MD Cruelty-Free?
Yes. Perricone MD is cruelty-free and does not test on animals.
Perricone MD’s Animal Testing Policy (2018)
I have verified the following about Perricone MD’s animal testing policy:
- Perricone MD does not test their products on animals
- Perricone MD does not test their ingrdients on animals
- Perricone MD does not ask or hire any third parties to test their products or ingredients on animals on their behalf
- Perricone MD’s raw material suppliers do not test on animals
- and Perricone MD does not sell their products in-stores in Mainland China and therefore they’re not required to test on animals as per China’s laws
On Perricone MD’s website, they have a clear explanation of their business in China. Perricone MD only sells directly to customers in China when they order online. In that case, Perricone MD is not required to test on animals.
With Perricone MD’s cooperation in verifying their animal testing policy, I am happy to report that Perricone MD is cruelty-free!
Is Perricone MD Vegan?
Not all of Perricone MD products are vegan. I was told that the stearates and glycerin they use are vegetable-sourced but several of their products contain L-Tyrosine (derived from duck feathers) and eggshell membrane extract or salmon roe enzyme extract. Also, fish oil, probiotics, and gelatin are in their supplements.
Please reference below for a list of Perricone MD vegan products.
Perricone MD Vegan Product List (2019)
On Perricone MD’s UK website, they have listed which of their products are considered vegan and don’t contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products. You can find
- CBx for Men Super Clean Face Wash
- CBx for Men Soothing Post-Shave Treatment
- CBx for Men Lightweight Moisturizer
- Chlorophyll Detox Mask
- Cold Plasma Eye
- Cold Plasma Face
- Cold Plasma Plus Eye
- Cold Plasma Plus Face
- Cold Plasma Sub-D
- Essential Fx Acyl Glutathione : Moisturizer
- Essential Fx Acyl Glutathione : Overnight Mask
- High Potency Classics: Firming Evening Repair
- High Potency Classics: Firming Eye Lift
- Hypoallergenic Firming Eye Cream
- Hypoallergenic Gentle Cleanser
- Hypoallergenic Nourishing Moisturizer
- Neuropeptide Facial Cream (Unfragranced)
- Neuropeptide Facial Cream Fragranced
- Neuropeptide Firming & Illuminating Under-Eye Cream
- Neuropeptide Firming Moisturizer
- Neuropeptide Night Cream
- Neuropeptide Smoothing Facial Conformer
- No Makeup Blush
- No Makeup Highlighter
- No Makeup Bronzer
- No Makeup Instant Blur
- No Rinse Exfoliating Peel
- No:Rinse DMAE Firming Pads
- No:Rinse Micellar Cleansing Treatment
- Pre:Empt Series Brightening Eye Cream
- PreEmpt Series Oil-Free Daily Foaming Cleanser
- PreEmpt Series Oil-Free Hydrating Cream
- PreEmpt Series Oil-Free Refreshing Shower Mask
- PreEmpt Series Oil-Free Skin Perfecting Serum
- PreEmpt Series The Fixer Solid Oil
- Vitamin C Ester 15 Intensive Brightening Regimen
- Vitamin C Ester Brightening Amine Face Lift
- Vitamin C Ester Brightening Eye Serum
- Vitamin C Ester Brightening Serum
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at email@example.com to let me know.