Sephora has really stepped up their cruelty-free game in the last year as they now carry over 100 cruelty-free brands, a handful of which are cruelty-free skincare brands!
If you’re looking to figure out which brands sold at Sephora are cruelty-free or not, I have an entire list which you can find here. I also have a Sephora vegan makeup shopping guide, that breaks it down to each product category like vegan foundations, vegan highlighters, vegan lipsticks, etc.
Many of you have been asking for a shopping guide for cruelty-free and vegan skincare brands at Sephora so in this post, I’m sharing some of those options with you.
Although not all of the brands mentioned below are 100% vegan, as some of the brands carry other products that may contain animal ingredients like beeswax or lanolin but I made sure to only include brands that (1) Don’t test on animals, anywhere in the world and (2) They’ve made it easy to determine which products are vegan by providing a vegan product list or has labelled which products are vegan in the Sephora product description.
Vegan Skincare Brands – Sephora
Below is a list of cruelty-free skincare brands available at Sephora that don’t test on animals. The below skincare brands are either 100% vegan and don’t use any animal-derived ingredients or offer some vegan skincare options. I’ve noted where or how to find out which of their products are considered vegan.
- Biossance – 100% Vegan
- COOLA – vegan product list here
- Dr Roebuck’s – vegan except for their Hydrating Lip Creme (contains beeswax)
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare – vegan products labelled in product description
- Drunk Elephant – vegan product list here
- First Aid Beauty – vegan product list here
- Herbivore – 100% Vegan
- Indie Lee – vegan products labelled in product description
- Jack Black – vegan products labelled in product description
- Josie Maran – vegan product list here
- Kopari – vegan products labelled in product description
- KORRES – vegan product list here
- LXMI – 100% Vegan
- MDSolarSciences – vegan except for Mineral Sunscreen Stick, Daily Anti-Aging Moisturizer, and Mineral Moisture Defense
- REN Clean Skincare – vegan product list here
- SUNDAY RILEY – vegan product list here
- Supergoop! – vegan except Fusion Lip Balms and Lip Shield
- tarte (owned by Kose) – vegan product list here
- Tata Harper – vegan product list here
- Tatcha – vegan product list here
- Volition Beauty – vegan products labelled in product description
- Youth To The People – 100% Vegan
What are some of your favorite cruelty-free/vegan skincare brands at Sephora?