This post may contain affiliate links that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission.
I recently published a list of high-end cruelty-free and vegan makeup brands and it was very well received. Some people have since been asking for recommendations for luxury vegan skincare brands.
So, in this post, I’m sharing some of the best mid-range to luxury vegan skincare options!
All of the brands mentioned in this list have been verified as being cruelty-free and don’t test on animals, meeting all of the criteria in our Cruelty-Free Checklist.
Best Luxury Vegan Skincare Brands
- Aesop – 100% Vegan
- Herbivore – 100% Vegan
- INIKA Organic – 100% Vegan
- KYPRIS – 100% Vegan
- Pai Skincare – 100% Vegan
- Saint Jane Beauty – 100% Vegan
- StackedSkincare – 100% Vegan
Cruelty-Free & Vegan-Friendly Skincare Brands
Although the following cruelty-free luxury skincare brands may not be entirely 100% vegan. But, they all offer a great range of vegan skincare products. A couple of them are currently working on becoming 100% vegan too!
Hopefully, by showing our support and buying their vegan products, more of these cruelty-free brands will make the switch to becoming fully vegan too!
I’ve also included a list of where you can find more information about the brands’ vegan status and vegan product offerings. If a link is not available, you can easily check the description or packaging as they’re generally great at labeling which of their products are vegan.
Note also, there are some cruelty-free brands I’ve listed that are owned by a parent company that is not cruelty-free. Although these cruelty-free brands are owned by a corporation that tests on animals, the subsidiary brand remains committed to being cruelty-free and confirmed they don’t test on animals.
- BeautyBio – some vegan options
- Chantecaille – some vegan options
- Dermalogica *owned by Unilever – some vegan options
- Dr. Barbara Sturm – some vegan options
- Dr. Dennis Gross – some vegan options
- Drunk Elephant *owned by Shiseido – some vegan options
- Fitglow – mostly vegan, check labels
- Indie Lee – mostly vegan, check labels
- Josie Maran – some vegan options
- Juice Beauty – working on becoming 100% vegan!
- Kahina Giving Beauty – mostly vegan, check labels
- Koh Gen Do – some vegan options
- MARA – some vegan options
- Murad *owned by Unilever – some vegan options
- Omorovicza – some vegan options
- Perricone MD – some vegan options
- Rodial – some vegan options
- StriVectin – some vegan options
- Sunday Riley – some vegan options
- Tata Harper *owned by Amorepacific – some vegan options
- Tatcha *owned by Unilever – some vegan options
NOT Cruelty-Free – High-End Skincare Brands
The following skincare brands are NOT cruelty-free and should be avoided. Either these brands test their products or ingredients on animals or they allow others to test on their behalf. In addition, some of these brands may sell their products in stores in mainland China where animal testing is mandatory for all imported cosmetics.
- Cle de Peau
- Dr. Brandt Skincare
- Erno Laszlo
- Estee Lauder
- Eve Lom
- Giorgio Armani
- La Mer
- La Prairie
- Peter Thomas Roth
- Tom Ford Beauty
- Yves Saint Laurent
I will continue to add to this list as I verify more luxury skincare brands’ cruelty-free & vegan status but let me know if you have any special requests to look into a particular brand!