bareMinerals is a mineral makeup brand, most known for their natural mineral makeup and skincare. Every bareMinerals product is 100% free of Parabens, Phthalates, Formaldehyde, Chemical Sunscreens, Triclosan, Triclocarban, Propylene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Coal Tar and Microbeads.
But first, we want to know is bareMinerals cruelty-free or vegan?
Is bareMinerals Cruelty-Free?
bareMinerals is cruelty-free in 2019, however, bareMinerals is owned by Shiseido, a parent company that is not cruelty-free. bareMinerals is also certified cruelty-free by PETA.
Is bareMinerals Vegan?
Not all of
Please reference below for a list of vegan products by bareMinerals in 2019.
Where to buy bareMinerals?
bareMinerals Vegan List
bareMinerals now offers some vegan-friendly mineral makeup and skincare products, they have a ‘vegan’ list on their UK site but if you’re shopping for bareMinerals elsewhere or in-stores, you may find the below list helpful while figuring out which of bareMinerals products are vegan.
- BAREPRO 16-Hr Full Coverage Concealer
- BAREPRO Longwear Lipstick
- BAREPRO Performance Wear Liquid Foundation SPF 20
- BAREPRO Performance Wear Powder Foundation
- bareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer
- Combo Control Milky Face Primer
- Complexion Rescue Tinted Moisturiser
- GEN NUDE Matte Liquid Lipcolour
- GEN NUDE Patent Lip Lacquer
- Good Hydrations Silky Face Primer
- Lash Domination Ink Liner
- LASHTOPIA Mega Volume Mineral-Based Mascara
- MATTE Foundation SPF 15
- Mineral Veil
- ONE FINE LINE Micro Precision Eyeliner
- ORIGINAL Foundation SPF 15
- Prime Time BB Primer – Cream Daily Defense SPF 30
- Prime Time Foundation Primer
- SPF 20 Concealer
- SPF 20 Correcting Concealer
- SPF 25 Mineral Veil
- Statement Lip Matte Liquid Lipcolour
- Well-Rested Eye Brightener SPF 20
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at email@example.com to let me know.