Is Antipodes Cruelty-Free?
Antipodes is a cruelty-free brand. Antipodes does not test any of their products or ingredients on animals.
Antipodes Animal Testing Policy
I couldn’t find any information regarding Antipodes’ animal testing policy on their website so I emailed Antipodes and they responded with the following:
“We can confirm that Antipodes product range is free from animal testing. All Antipodes products are Vegetarian Society Approved. We never test our skincare on animals, and there’s no cross-contamination during the production process. All our products are free from any animal ingredient resulting from
Antipodes® is thrilled to announce that its scientifically validated and certified organic premium natural skincare and makeup has been awarded official vegan status by the Vegetarian Society of the United Kingdom, the oldest and most respected vegetarian
We don’t sell in stores in mainland China as you must test on animals (which we would never do), therefore our only way around this is to sell online via Chinese platforms which
I was thrilled to hear that Antipodes does not test their skincare products on animals and they do not sell in China because of the country’s mandatory animal testing laws.
It’s also amazing news to hear some of Antipodes’ products were recently accredited vegan with the Vegetarian Society.
In a follow-up response, Antipodes confirmed to me that their ingredients are not tested on animals, they do not ask or hire third parties to test on their behalf, and their raw material suppliers are certified by the Vegan Society UK.
Therefore I am happy to add Antipodes to our list of cruelty-free brands!
Is Antipodes Vegan?
Not all of Antipodes products are vegan as they do use honey in some of their products. Antipodes does offer some vegan skincare products.
Please reference below for a list of Antipodes vegan products.
Antipodes Vegan Product List
Below is a list of Antipodes vegan products that do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products:
- Ananda Antioxidant-Rich Gentle Toner
- Apostle Skin-Brightening Serum
- Chia & Kiwi Seed Superfood Serum
- Delight Hand & Body Cream
- Deliverance Kowhai Flower Hand Cream
- Divine Face Oil Avocado Oil & Rosehip
- Grace Gentle Cream Cleanser
- Hallelujah Lime & Patchouli Cleanser
- Halo Skin-Brightening Facial Mud Mask
- Heavenly Body Oil
- Hosanna H20 Intensive Skin Plumping Serum
- Immortal SPF 15 Face & Body Moisturiser
- Joyful Hand & Body Cream
- Joyous Protein-Rich Night Replenish Serum
- Jubilation Ultra Nourishing Hand & Body Cream
- Kiwi Seed Oil Eye Cream
- Namaste Hand Wash
- Nirvana Body Wash
- Reincarnation Pure Facial Exfoliator
- Rejoice Light Facial Day Cream
- Resurrect Clarifying Facial Toner
- Skin-Brightening Mineral Foundations with SPF 15
- Worship Skin Defence Serum
This vegan product list is updated as frequently as possible, please be aware that formulations may have changed since the publication of this post. If you have new information to suggest one of the above products isn’t vegan, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know.