If you’re looking for affordable, natural and certified organic personal care products that actually works, I highly recommend Acure Organics! Not only are their products made using the highest quality non-toxic ingredients but they’re also cruelty-free.
Acure Organics is certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny and PETA Beauty Without Bunny Program. This ensures Acure Organics products and ingredients are not tested on animals during any stage of product development and manufacturing. Acure Organics also does not sell in foreign markets that require animal testing by law.
I was thrilled to hear the
majority ALL of Acure Organics products are vegan and do not contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products. The only animal ingredient I spotted in some of their products is organic beeswax.
EDITOR’S NOTE (JUNE 2018): Acure Organics is now 100% VEGAN! They also have new packaging and labels so I’m going to leave this vegan product list up just in case you need a reference if you come across Acure Organic’s old packaging and need to know if those are vegan or not.
Where to buy Acure Organics?
Which of Acure Organics products are Vegan?
The following skincare and hair care products from Acure Organics are considered vegan where none of them contain any animal-derived ingredients or by-products.
- Cleansing Towelettes – Coconut & Argan
- Cleansing Towelettes – Fragrance Free, Argan Oil
- Facial Cleansing Creme
- Facial Cleansing Gel
- Sensitive Facial Cleanser
- Argan Oil
- Aromatherapeutic Citrus Ginger Argan Oil
- Aromatherapeutic Coconut Argan Oil
- Aromatherapeutic Rose Argan Oil
- Marula Oil
- Pomegranate Oil
- Rosehip Oil
- Seriously Glowing Facial Serum
- Brightening Eye Contour
- Brightening Face Mask
- Brightening Facial Scrub
- Brightening Vegetable Peel
- CGF Oil-free Serum
- Clarifying Acne Towelettes
- Pore Clarifying Facial Scrub
- Pore Clarifying Red Clay Mask
- Purifying Fruit Peel
- Radical Resurfacing Treatment
- Calming Body Lotion
- Energizing Body Lotion
- Nourishing Body Lotion
- Ultra-Hydrating Body Lotion
- Citrus Ginger Dry Oil Spray
- Coconut Dry Oil Spray
- Rose Dry Oil Spray
- Body Beautiful 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner
- Clarifying Conditioner
- Clarifying Shampoo
- Damage Control 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner
- Deep Root Conditioner
- Dry Shampoo
- Dry Shampoo Brunette to Dark Hair
- Leave-in Conditioner
- Mega Moisture 2-in-1 Shampoo + Conditioner
- Smooth + Manageable Conditioner
- Smooth + Manageable Shampoo
- Ultra-Hydrating Conditioner
- Ultra-Hydrating Shampoo
- Volume Conditioner
- Volume Shampoo
I’d love to know, what are some of the products you tried from Acure Organics? Comment below!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.