butter LONDON is a cruelty-free beauty brand, they got their start with selling vegan-friendly nail polish and now they have expanded their product line to include a variety of makeup and skincare options!
Although not all of Butter LONDON’s products are vegan, but they were kind enough to send me a list indicating which of their products are indeed vegan and do not contain any animal derived ingredients or by-products!
I love supporting brands that are willing to accommodate to vegans and hopefully butter LONDON will be adding more vegan-friendly products to this list in the near future!
Butter London Vegan Products
- Hardwear Shine UV Topcoat
- Melt Away Cuticle Exfoliator
- P.D. Quick Dry Conditioning Drops
- Patent-Gel Top & Tails
- Patent Shine 10XT Nail Lacquer – ALL
- Bloody Brilliant Lip Crayon – ALL
- LIPPY Liquid Lipstick – Fruit Cake, Tea with the Queen, Trout Pout, Yummy Mummy, La Moss, Ladybird, Come to Bed Red, Toff, Mulled Wine
- LIPPY Moisture Matte Lipstick – Abbey Rose, Blowing Raspberries, Come to Bed Red, Dahling, Ladybird, Loved Up, Mush, Old Blighty, Primrose Hill Picnic, Ruby Murray, Toff
- Plush Rush Lip Liner – Sweet Something, Spiced Wine, Red Hot, Sizzle Pink
- Glazen Eye Gloss – ALL
- ICONOCLAST Infinite Lacquer Liner
- SmokeStick Quick Smoky Eye Duo – Buzzworthy, Night Shift
- WINK Eye Pencil – Alabaster Gaze, Brown Sugar, Busker, Earl Grey, Twigged, Union Jack Black
- WINK Matte Liquid Eyeliner – ALL
Have you tried any of Butter London’s products before? If not, which products are you interested in trying?
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.