Alima Pure is a luxurious, natural, mineral makeup brand. Alima Pure is also cruelty-free where none of their products or ingredients are tested on animals and they do not sell in countries that require animal testing.
Almost all of Alima Pure‘s mineral makeup are vegan and do not contain any animal-derived ingredients with the exception of a few cosmetics which contain beeswax, carmine, or lanolin.
Below you’ll find a list of Alima Pure‘s vegan products!
Alima Pure Vegan Products
- Balancing Primer Powder
- Color Balancing Powder
- Contour Powder
- Liquid Silk Foundation
- Pressed Foundation with Rosehip Antioxidant Complex
- Radiant Finishing Powder
- Satin Finishing Powder
- Satin Matte Foundation
- Smooth + Prime
- Eye Primer
- Luminous Shimmer Eyeliner
- Luminous Shimmer Eyeshadow
- Pearluster Eyeshadow
- Pressed Eyeshadow
- Natural Definition Brow Pencil
- Natural Definition Eye Pencil
- Satin Matte Eyeshadow
- Satin Matte Eyeliner
- Lip Tints (contains beeswax and carmine)
- Cream Concealer (contains beeswax)
- Natural Definition Mascara (contains beeswax and lanolin)
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links.